1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I sort of expected btc to shoot up like this today cuz looking at the chart recently it seems to follow the same pattern. Goes up for a day or two, then goes down but not all the way down, then goes higher and back down a bit, rinse and repeat. This the 4th run up. Don't be surprised to see a drop to between 45 and 46 unless it breaks up from pattern and runs to 50. I say likely to get that dip for weekend and Monday start run to 50.

Daps
I was bearish…still am but to a lesser extent…I haven’t gone too crazy with my bags in case I’m still right…just enough to wet my beak in the event that others are right about an end of year run…if I end up being right, then these are bags I don’t mind being stuck in/adding too…crypto is fluid…gotta be able to adapt for better or for worse…in fairness I keep my thoughts transparent and made it clear I was looking at coins a couple weeks back when others felt like the tide was turning for the better…but I am definitely kicking myself about LINK especially…I got a shytty bag of $WISH that I should’ve put into LINK lol

I’m just messing with you, I know advising others to be careful came from your 2017 experience. Nothing wrong with that..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just messing with you, I know advising others to be careful came from your 2017 experience. Nothing wrong with that..

ya folks need to be aware of different scenarios/possibilities and then ultimately do what they feel works best for them…I was up til probably 6 this morning deciding on how much to commit to FET without putting myself too far out there in case it doesn’t take off by the end of the year, but still eat decently if it does…just tryna have my cake and eat it too lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya folks need to be aware of different scenarios/possibilities and then ultimately do what they feel works best for them…I was up til probably 6 this morning deciding on how much to commit to FET without putting myself too far out there in case it doesn’t take off by the end of the year, but still eat decently if it does…just tryna have my cake and eat it too lol
Make sure you stake it so if it does take off, it'll be better.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Make sure you stake it so if it does take off, it'll be better.

I gotta see the terms…usually I don’t hold shyt long enough for staking to be worth it…if shyt does take off by the end of the year, I’ll be looking to exit

*edit*

I’m looking now and am not too crazy about the 3 week lock up…looking to see what the rewards are tho

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I gotta see the terms…usually I don’t hold shyt long enough for staking to be worth it…if shyt does take off by the end of the year, I’ll be looking to exit

*edit*

I’m looking now and am not too crazy about the 3 week lock up…looking to see what the rewards are tho
Yeah true. It's 10% so depends on amount and price whether it's worth it or not.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Luna going from $5 to $30 is huge

But the bigger story here is that it was only .60 in January
:wow:

God please look out for me with one of my sub .50 picks

this is the type of shyt that I hope happens with RSR in the near future. i've been sitting on a large amount for awhile and added a little more when it dipped to 2-3c recently. trying to retire my wife at least if/when it makes the move that i feel is inevitable. i'll keep working even if it blows up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the type of shyt that I hope happens with RSR in the near future. i've been sitting on a large amount for awhile and added a little more when it dipped to 2-3c recently. trying to retire my wife at least if/when it makes the move that i feel is inevitable. i'll keep working even if it blows up.

that would be the equivalent of RSR rising from its current price of $0.05 to $0.30 which is feasible or to $3.00 if you’re looking for the 60x LUNA experienced in that short span…plus you got in at $0.02 so actually lower…the timing of mainnet/coinbase listing is important…if they can nail that in the midst of a bull run, that’d be sweet…damn y’all got me hungry again

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Man if RSR makes that type of run (from mere pennies to a few dollars) in less than a year :wow::damn::banderas: I can only imagine

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
that would be the equivalent of RSR rising from its current price of $0.05 to $0.30 which is feasible or to $3.00 if you’re looking for the 60x LUNA experienced in that short span…plus you got in at $0.02 so actually lower…the timing of mainnet/coinbase listing is important…if they can nail that in the midst of a bull run, that’d be sweet…damn y’all got me hungry again

the vast majority of my bag i got in for under a penny a couple years ago; like at .004. just been holding and biding my time. i'm a below average trader so i'm learning to get good projects to just buy and hold. my only regret was not dropping $10-20k more on it when everything crashed last year w/ covid. would've been able to triple or quadruple what I have. hindsight 20/20 though.