1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get StarLink brehs :wow: it’s not too late

I’ve been looking at STARL and UFO this past week…along with SAIT they’re the only sub-penny coins on shibaswap for the moment…I’ve really lost my appetite for these meme coins tho…SAIT was probably the last one I’ll throw money at

Daps
I’ve been looking at STARL and UFO this past week…along with SAIT they’re the only sub-penny coins on shibaswap for the moment…I’ve really lost my appetite for these meme coins tho…SAIT was probably the last one I’ll throw money at

I feel you breh. I felt the same a few months ago, invested in a few and just let it cook. I think I actually read up on starlink before hand tho so I knew it would be a good investment in the long run.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh. I felt the same a few months ago, invested in a few and just let it cook. I think I actually read up on starlink before hand tho so I knew it would be a good investment in the long run.

actually I’m wrong about them being the only sub-penny joints on shibaswap…just seen a new one and a couple others that have been on there for a minute…but I do like STARL’s chart movement tho…haven’t read up on the actual project…it’s hard for me to take these meme coins seriously despite what they promise…then again that’s the mistake I made with SHIB

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is it possible to see your cost basis like on a traditional brokerage platform for crypto? Do you all keep track of this manually?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LUNA went from $5.80 and blew right passed $20 and hit $33.5 today, a new ATH

wow this has me looking at other coins in the cosmos ecosystem, namely FET which has been mentioned in here a lot recently, and KAVA which I’ve had my eye on since last year but it hasn’t really budged much…think it was at $4 when I mentioned it…hasn’t exploded yet