sXy2G602DzORUamtDgk6SHLKafxRenMNSddSNFLvQYw

6wfLQyDpSHBELdAv3cqmEMSMGVSUHc447bVtvkoNkiaD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont wanna use uniswap anymore the connection between my phone and the site is trash my new swaps stay in pending even through my phone registered the swap shyt be mysteriously not working at all is it my phone shyt been laggy asf!!! :scust: or is it the website???

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I dont wanna use uniswap anymore the connection between my phone and the site is trash my new swaps stay in pending even through my phone registered the swap shyt be mysteriously not working at all is it my phone shyt been laggy asf!!! :scust: or is it the website???
You can use uniswap on your phone? Thought it was only thru a web browser with it needing to connect to metamask. Unless there's an app or something I'm not aware of. I use it on pc. Unless you using something like the zerion and metamask app. Could be your phone and network but also the crypto network as well. Yesterday morning I tried getting some starlink that was being recommended and the transaction failed I think like twice with metamask before going thru I believe when I was back on wifi. So I think it might've been the phone but who knows with this crypto network. I am out of town and was unable to access the coli anywhere on a mobile network, getting some 400 bad gateway for except for when I'm in the hotel on their wifi. So yeah could be the phone network playing a part also.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can use uniswap on your phone? Thought it was only thru a web browser with it needing to connect to metamask. Unless there's an app or something I'm not aware of. I use it on pc. Unless you using something like the zerion and metamask app. Could be your phone and network but also the crypto network as well. Yesterday morning I tried getting some starlink that was being recommended and the transaction failed I think like twice with metamask before going thru I believe when I was back on wifi. So I think it might've been the phone but who knows with this crypto network. I am out of town and was unable to access the coli anywhere on a mobile network, getting some 400 bad gateway for except for when I'm in the hotel on their wifi. So yeah could be the phone network playing a part also.

I use the coinbase wallet and website in conjunction with each other..:dwillhuh: although you can go through the phone too but my phone's processor been slow ASF for weeks I might need to upgrade...:scust:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Speaking of stocks, need that AITX to start going back up. Don't know if you still holding or not but I'm riding it as long as I can. :lawd:

And yeah crypto looking nice today.

I haven't been back in it since early in the year. I'm in electric vehicles/batteries, crypto, and whatever might be hot on a particular day.

You didn't take your profits earlier, or at least get your initial investment back?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my bags = ETH, FET, RSR, SHIB, TEL

still looking at KAVA and XLM

got too greedy waiting for DOGE and LINK to go lower…in hindsight LINK was a steal when it dipped to $14, so was DOGE when it dipped to $0.17

VET was $0.06 and has doubled as well…it was hard for me to buy back in at that price tho

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Metamask has a browser in the wallet. You can use uniswap there

Daps
my bags = ETH, FET, RSR, SHIB, TEL

still looking at KAVA and XLM

got too greedy waiting for DOGE and LINK to go lower…in hindsight LINK was a steal when it dipped to $13

Me too at the bolded but for other coins. I thought everything was going to drop in half again.

I ain’t gon lie I kind of blame you a lil bit with the overcautiously post.
:ld:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me too at the bolded but for other coins. I thought everything was going to drop in half again.

I ain’t gon lie I kind of blame you a lil bit with the overcautiously post.
:ld:

I was bearish…still am but to a lesser extent…I haven’t gone too crazy with my bags in case I’m still right…just enough to wet my beak in the event that others are right about an end of year run…if I end up being right, then these are bags I don’t mind being stuck in/adding too…crypto is fluid…gotta be able to adapt for better or for worse…in fairness I keep my thoughts transparent and made it clear I was looking at coins a couple weeks back when others felt like the tide was turning for the better…but I am definitely kicking myself about LINK especially…I got a shytty bag of $WISH that I should’ve put into LINK lol

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I haven't been back in it since early in the year. I'm in electric vehicles/batteries, crypto, and whatever might be hot on a particular day.

You didn't take your profits earlier, or at least get your initial investment back?
Not sure if I did. Doubt it but I'm optimistic. I see them announce partnerships here and there but nothing too major. Other than joining in the amc craze, I haven't been messing too much with stocks. Just mainly crypto.