1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ive been meaning to take my atom off atomiv staking and try osmosis. Have you jad any issues unbonding and get pakd so far?
Unbonding like in the liquidity pools? I still got most of amounts I had in pools in there. Think I got out of one of them but the rest I still got in there. Had no issue unbonding the one. Had everything set for 14 days. Far as staking, everything smooth so far. I have a keplr wallet. Get some if you don't cuz it definitely helps. Can link your accounts with it and use it for osmosis lab.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Unbonding like in the liquidity pools? I still got most of amounts I had in pools in there. Think I got out of one of them but the rest I still got in there. Had no issue unbonding the one. Had everything set for 14 days. Far as staking, everything smooth so far. I have a keplr wallet. Get some if you don't cuz it definitely helps. Can link your accounts with it and use it for osmosis lab.
Yeah i downloaded keplr on my pc but havent started yet

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Looks like Link been holding this $27 support this past few days. Next target up is $29. Won't be surprised if it dips back down after hitting it cuz it did at $27 but then went over it like two days later. Current upward trend it's on got it heading towards $45 by end of September. Maybe $40 on a worse case. Any dips may get eaten up at 27 and 24.75 and anywhere in between. Worse case is a drop towards $21 and the market looking too strong recently. Hopefully it does dip so more people can load up. I'm good but might consider adding more of the price drops low enough and my fiat holdings are decent enough at the time.

Also loving this osmosis run. Mostly cuz it's free money. Averaging like 20 coins a day. Gotta stack up for a few more days and then see if I claim rewards and stake those.

Week ended up good and I know this week gonna be good also. Btc touching 50k by the weekend and eth to 4k sometime this week if everything goes well. :lawd:

LINK surging pretty well right now at 29.40 :wow:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
LUNA up 35%
FTM up 25%
KSM up 15%
Dot up 15%

Fundamentals :blessed: >>>>>

CA2440-FA-FB17-4-B4-C-A444-3552-AB1-B2430.jpg