1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Woke up yesterday and saw my company deposited $10,000 in my checking account. I called as I thought it was a mistake, but I guess this is their way of telling me not to sue them if/when I leave.

Going to keep some of that cash on hand for any dips.

:wtf: are they firing you or something that sounds crazy companies just dumping excessive amounts of money in their employees accounts for no reason.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
if they just give you $10k with no warning, probably mean you can get $100k :sas2:

j/k I have no knowledge of your situation but it is odd they just threw hush money into your account without you expecting it…sounds like severance pay but I imagine it would’ve been discussed beforehand

:wtf: are they firing you or something that sounds crazy companies just dumping excessive amounts of money in their employees accounts for no reason.

Long story short, here is the situation. I work in a 100% commission based field. Reps will make anywhere from $50,000-250,000. However, we get an advance every two weeks at $20 hour (it's now $10).

Here's what happened. We used to be able to work as many hours as we wanted, as it, as we all thought the more hours you work, the more opportunity for commission and bonuses. However, I guess some state law in MA changed back in early 2019, where any hours over 40 each week are to be paid time and a half, even if you are still completely commission based.

If some people left the company, and sued for all of those hours. I guess most settled, but they were the scrub employees looking for a loophole to make some money. I was never going to sue as I took the job with the intention of more hours, more commission opportunity, not more hours, more overtime pay.

I think this must be some sort of settlement offer, but I guess they will officially let me know what it's for later today.

So, two employees each working 40 hours each week do not end up getting paid the same as one that works 30 and one that works 50 hours. I think the people that sued are little bytches, but ill take the money.:yeshrug:.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yet to be determined if this is a trap or not. Mainly using btc as example. On Wednesday it posted a gravestone doji which means it dipped down a bit from the open and went really high before closing slightly below the open. Basically an upside down lower case t. Which is a reversal candlestick. And that's what happened yesterday cuz it was a red day but then today, especially this 4:00pm or whatever your time zone is hour, it's shot up like crazy to over 47.5k. In fact so has other stuff like eth and link. Don't know what's going on or if Wednesday was an exception but interesting to see how things play out for the rest of the day and heading into the weekend. Maybe that was a glitch past two days and we still on course or a trap with some whales pumping for now.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.webp

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I didn’t sell my eth, Ada, and Matic during the dip this time.:blessed: But I was too scared to buy more.:francis:

It's a marathon, not a sprint. I didn't buy during this recent dip as I was already heavily invested and didn't want to get smoked. I just keep holding.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
100 day moving average on eth is at 2415. Highest I see it's been is 2455. 2240 was the lowest point between that day and today and shortly after the price went back over it and the 100 day average been increasing every day since. Should pass that 2455 mark soon enough. That May 19 huge red candle at 3376 getting ate up soon enough. That day might be the biggest cause of the dip and 3 months later, we looking to bounce back over it. Saw that ledger gonna offer staking too so gotta look into that cuz I got some on there and if I could stake those without sending to CB even better.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ETH and BTC still looking strong above the moving averages and a period of sideways motion was expected and necessary. Lets see how those support lines hold and hopefully everything stabilizes for a bit. End of next week, sunday the 22nd we shall see what the progress is like and then see the day before labor day to see if any big changes were happening. Everything looks smooth sailing for now. Hopefully nothing messes it up.

Nice little start to the day even tho it's only been a few hours. Hopefully it lasts until the European session. I noticed ETH been getting some resistance at 3160 area. Saturday it broke thru 3050 and closed at 3163, then red on Sunday and 3162 on Monday and again on Wednesday. It hasn't gotten past that 3160 area securely. But at least it's avoided going past that 3050 area as well. Don't know how long those marks will last but getting some of it dips or if closest to 3050 will be wise for anyone looking at dips.

Yet to be determined if this is a trap or not. Mainly using btc as example. On Wednesday it posted a gravestone doji which means it dipped down a bit from the open and went really high before closing slightly below the open. Basically an upside down lower case t. Which is a reversal candlestick. And that's what happened yesterday cuz it was a red day but then today, especially this 4:00pm or whatever your time zone is hour, it's shot up like crazy to over 47.5k. In fact so has other stuff like eth and link. Don't know what's going on or if Wednesday was an exception but interesting to see how things play out for the rest of the day and heading into the weekend. Maybe that was a glitch past two days and we still on course or a trap with some whales pumping for now.

100 day moving average on eth is at 2415. Highest I see it's been is 2455. 2240 was the lowest point between that day and today and shortly after the price went back over it and the 100 day average been increasing every day since. Should pass that 2455 mark soon enough. That May 19 huge red candle at 3376 getting ate up soon enough. That day might be the biggest cause of the dip and 3 months later, we looking to bounce back over it. Saw that ledger gonna offer staking too so gotta look into that cuz I got some on there and if I could stake those without sending to CB even better.

this brother spittin. :wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Deeze is the goat when it comes to NFTs, dude has made millions just the past few weeks, he had one the most rare Crypto Punks