1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
CryptoCast #015 presented by Cream Scheme is now live, wrapping up the 3-part mini-series on platforms offering interest-bearing crypto accounts. This episode covers BlockFi.

Tap in to learn about BlockFi, their offerings, and how you can leverage the platform within your financial strategy. Referral link in the vid description so you can earn $10 in free Bitcoin on BlockFi!

Also available for listening on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and SoundCloud.

CryptoCast #014 presented by Cream Scheme is now LIVE! It is the 2nd installment in a 3-part mini-series covering some leading platforms offering interest-bearing crypto accounts, and the subject of this episode is Voyager.

Tap in to CryptoCast #014 presented by Cream Scheme to learn about the Voyager platform, how it stacks up to some competitors, and how you may consider fitting it into your financial strategy. Referral link in the video description so you can earn $25 in free Bitcoin on Voyager!

Also available for listening on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and SoundCloud.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
the past couple weekends I noticed the market dips a decent amount by sunday morning but comes back with a vengeance sunday evening/night
That's when the trading week starts so volume picks up. Everyone resting on Sundays so the bears take advantage. Was a pretty decent dip too, but not too bad. But can always count on the start of trading week to get everything back on track. Think a bunch of stuff bout to end with a green week. Btc, eth, link, and atom all have 4 straight green weeks bout to hit shortly. And that's just the ones I track. I'm sure plenty of others are on the same streak. Good to see a streak like that since this recent dip.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I was preaching about LUNA on here when it was $5.8 :wow:
3-D2-AB39-B-B7-F2-4649-A5-C1-33890-A45147-B.png

Did you cop some LUNA during the drought? :sas1:
1-DDEFBD3-C09-C-42-D3-9914-3-EB943-CF5572.jpg

Because LUNA reached $19.7 today :sas2:
E762158-E-E588-4595-80-B2-22146-B757-F5-F.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like Link been holding this $27 support this past few days. Next target up is $29. Won't be surprised if it dips back down after hitting it cuz it did at $27 but then went over it like two days later. Current upward trend it's on got it heading towards $45 by end of September. Maybe $40 on a worse case. Any dips may get eaten up at 27 and 24.75 and anywhere in between. Worse case is a drop towards $21 and the market looking too strong recently. Hopefully it does dip so more people can load up. I'm good but might consider adding more of the price drops low enough and my fiat holdings are decent enough at the time.

Also loving this osmosis run. Mostly cuz it's free money. Averaging like 20 coins a day. Gotta stack up for a few more days and then see if I claim rewards and stake those.

Week ended up good and I know this week gonna be good also. Btc touching 50k by the weekend and eth to 4k sometime this week if everything goes well. :lawd:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fetch looking strong. Already above its highest point of the past 4 days. And hopefully climbing back up to that .70 spike from early last week. Predicting .58 - .60 end of this week or more if things go really well but I'm ok with some stability. Added $50 yesterday. Might take the money I throw in Atom bimonthly and move most of it to fetch with its low price and 10% rewards, may be a better play on that. Hopefully get to 10k Fetch that way. Get some recurring and once the stack decent enough, stake it and enjoy.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Looks like Link been holding this $27 support this past few days. Next target up is $29. Won't be surprised if it dips back down after hitting it cuz it did at $27 but then went over it like two days later. Current upward trend it's on got it heading towards $45 by end of September. Maybe $40 on a worse case. Any dips may get eaten up at 27 and 24.75 and anywhere in between. Worse case is a drop towards $21 and the market looking too strong recently. Hopefully it does dip so more people can load up. I'm good but might consider adding more of the price drops low enough and my fiat holdings are decent enough at the time.

Also loving this osmosis run. Mostly cuz it's free money. Averaging like 20 coins a day. Gotta stack up for a few more days and then see if I claim rewards and stake those.

Week ended up good and I know this week gonna be good also. Btc touching 50k by the weekend and eth to 4k sometime this week if everything goes well. :lawd:
Ive been meaning to take my atom off atomiv staking and try osmosis. Have you jad any issues unbonding and get pakd so far?