1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Still just a few hours in the day so far but that bounce off $27 support for Link was definitely needed. Especially with yesterday's long legged doji candle, which happened to bounce right off the upward trend line around $25.70 so a dip down won't hurt us with that upward line shooting it back up each time. Trend line still so low that there's tomorrow and Thursday left before the line crosses over the $27 mark and dipping down to it after would be below the trend. So any dips these next few days would just make things stronger. Long as the day closes above the trend line, smooth sailing.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anybody in here pulling profits off staking?

That compound interest may be better than profits if that's possible. I restake all my rewards I can. Some are more beneficial than others cuz these meme coins like pika had staking but I was getting killed with gas fees. Of course stuff like coinbase staking and other places make it easier since they pay more and it's less hassle. Eventually gonna have to take profits from staking but I'm not at that point yet. Dream is to one day make it a main source of income. :lawd:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fetch looking strong. Already above its highest point of the past 4 days. And hopefully climbing back up to that .70 spike from early last week. Predicting .58 - .60 end of this week or more if things go really well but I'm ok with some stability. Added $50 yesterday. Might take the money I throw in Atom bimonthly and move most of it to fetch with its low price and 10% rewards, may be a better play on that. Hopefully get to 10k Fetch that way. Get some recurring and once the stack decent enough, stake it and enjoy.
Give me a rundown on osmosis please, is it a platform to stake atom?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That compound interest may be better than profits if that's possible. I restake all my rewards I can. Some are more beneficial than others cuz these meme coins like pika had staking but I was getting killed with gas fees. Of course stuff like coinbase staking and other places make it easier since they pay more and it's less hassle. Eventually gonna have to take profits from staking but I'm not at that point yet. Dream is to one day make it a main source of income. :lawd:
Restake????:mindblown:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Restake????:mindblown:
Let your money make you money if you don't need the money. Let's say you got 1000 coins and earn 10% interest, that's 100 rewards and total of 1100. Compound that and next time you get 110 and your total is 1210 and rinse and repeat. What you gonna do with the money that's gonna make you money like that? Money that makes you money is your best employee. Don't fire it over greed.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Give me a rundown on osmosis please, is it a platform to stake atom?
No, it's a dex, decentralized exchange. Atom I stake with cosmostation thru ledger and keplr wallet since keplr gives access to governance voting but need my wallet connected to do anything anyways. Osmosis is an exchange kind of like uniswap that lets you swap atom, osmo, a new coin called ion, and other stuff like dvpn, secret network, and a few others. Also has some liquidity pools. Osmo is the native token like uniswap is for their swap. I'm able to stake it on keplr. I did get to participate in the airdrop from having staked atom for nearly a year and during the cutoff day back in February before the site got released so that has helped. So I got more osmo than atom but it's a lower price so less value, of course staking will help get it past that prolly. They got some shyt going on with another network called emeris that's releasing tomorrow morning.

Emeris – your one-stop portal to cross-chain DeFi

Basically it's the gravity dex and gonna connect some blockchains. Big upgrade to that entire network.

They got another site, let me look for it.

Wen Mainnet?

That has a list of completed bridges and upcoming ones. I see the fetch.ai one on there twice and one says quarter 4 so might be something new coming later this year. I think Ethereum gonna get bridged eventually. Gotta look into those details. This @catdotfish girl always posting updates on twitter and the reddit page to keep everyone informed on what's happening. Don't know if she's a developer but she's definitely the go to person for the cosmos info.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it's a dex, decentralized exchange. Atom I stake with cosmostation thru ledger and keplr wallet since keplr gives access to governance voting but need my wallet connected to do anything anyways. Osmosis is an exchange kind of like uniswap that lets you swap atom, osmo, a new coin called ion, and other stuff like dvpn, secret network, and a few others. Also has some liquidity pools. Osmo is the native token like uniswap is for their swap. I'm able to stake it on keplr. I did get to participate in the airdrop from having staked atom for nearly a year and during the cutoff day back in February before the site got released so that has helped. So I got more osmo than atom but it's a lower price so less value, of course staking will help get it past that prolly. They got some shyt going on with another network called emeris that's releasing tomorrow morning.

Emeris – your one-stop portal to cross-chain DeFi

Basically it's the gravity dex and gonna connect some blockchains. Big upgrade to that entire network.

They got another site, let me look for it.

Wen Mainnet?

That has a list of completed bridges and upcoming ones. I see the fetch.ai one on there twice and one says quarter 4 so might be something new coming later this year. I think Ethereum gonna get bridged eventually. Gotta look into those details. This @catdotfish girl always posting updates on twitter and the reddit page to keep everyone informed on what's happening. Don't know if she's a developer but she's definitely the go to person for the cosmos info.
Thank you kind sir for that information.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why does everytime you modify less speed to swap the crypto with eth it takes forever to process this is getting fukking ridiculous!!!:what:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Any miners in this thread?

I'm looking into mining Ravencoin on my laptop. (Maybe Litecoin and Monero as well.)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say brehs quick question wanted to know your thoughts on RSR, it's a good price range to accumulate and I feel its only a matter of time before it goes on coinbase.

do a thread search for I believe @ReasonableMatic on RSR and yes coinbase is happening upon mainnet launch if I recall…just a matter of when

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let your money make you money if you don't need the money. Let's say you got 1000 coins and earn 10% interest, that's 100 rewards and total of 1100. Compound that and next time you get 110 and your total is 1210 and rinse and repeat. What you gonna do with the money that's gonna make you money like that? Money that makes you money is your best employee. Don't fire it over greed.
We'll have to pay taxes on those staked rewards that we compound, no? :hamster:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We'll have to pay taxes on those staked rewards that we compound, no? :hamster:
Um, no idea. I know for ledger with atom I just click the compound button and it does it automatically plus a small atom fee. But that's thru a method not on an exchange. With coinbase I'm not sure how that works especially since I can't remove eth rewards until version 2 comes out. And then there's stuff like metamask and keplr wallet and stuff like that. It's tricky cuz the coins that I sent to my ledger aren't being traded and even things on metamask, I don't think there's a record of unless I send back to coinbase for selling. Which it seems like a rather grey area right now. Like let's say I buy eth on CB and send to MM, then swap it for another coin that gets staking on their own site like grt or fetch. If I send it back to coinbase as one of those two, how would they calculate taxes especially short vs long term if I didn't start with those coins originally? Unless they do it by total value deposited and withdrawn but who knows.

I didn't give any personal info when opening up an account with one of these wallets or dex/non centralized exchanges. I mean if being realistic, you'll pay taxes even if you don't compound and keep the rewards but I wonder if it's when you redeem or when you sell. Like a dividend stock for example. Are you paying taxes for receiving dividends or when you sell that portion? Cuz let's say Apple for example. They paying you in Apple stock so it's not fully valuable until converted to USD, well at least for tax purposes. So I think that applies to crypto as well. If they pay you in the same coin, and you use that coin to make more coins, then it doesn't make sense to get taxed of you're not really making any gains on your fist money. Of course things can always change and there's different tax brackets too so planning wisely and managing your investments is best. Better to minimize your taxes and maximize rewards than to get screwed paying more. I'm still learning as I go along too so let's see how this all plays out as the industry gets more advanced.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
do a thread search for I believe @ReasonableMatic on RSR and yes coinbase is happening upon mainnet launch if I recall…just a matter of when

I was about to say with Mainnet and CB listing on the horizon, big things should be happening. Folks are projecting that in the next few years, RSR will be in dollar land (might be in the 5 to 10 dollar range in 3-5 years)
The homie @ReasonableMatic has been talking it up for a minute too