1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
has mainnet coming up and more i presume, so i think it'll run up slowly the rest of the year w/ dips along the way. my goal it to hold long term. i've been holding/accumulating for a couple years. i've shorted it a couple times for quick swings, but i have a longterm stack i'm not touching until it's at least $1-2
@mannyrs13 I’ma just leave this here as a reminder :salute:
BRUHHHH what you mean?!?!

This shyt is GIFT, I’m accumulating as much RSR I can while it’s still under $0.10 LMAOOOO

I literally get the SHIVERS thinking about how much money RSR is gonna bring in years from now. PLEASE save the file on this.

When you dig deep into RSR you’ll see the following investors
• Coinbase Ventures
• Peter Thiel (the co-founder of PayPal)
• Eric M. Jackson (was VP of Marketing at PayPal
• Sam Altman (Ycombinator, Coinbase founded through Ycombinator)
Digital Currency Group (their subsidiary is, GrayScale. Yes, THEE GrayScale)

Things still in the line for 2021
- Mainnet Launch
- Coinbase listing
- Numbers reveal (they held that off on that on purpose. The extreme demand because of their REAL WORLD use case forced them to call an audible to invite only registry.
)

The real world use case for RSR is SERIOUS.

I wouldn’t be surprised if RSR becomes a Top10 coin years from now.

RSR, if you know you know :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
how's everyone doing on these crypto streets?
Adding 1975 more FET tokens to my stack and in the process of staking them now. Swapped some USDC for the 5 remaining Link coins I needed to complete my stack. Not crypto but added 1000 to my webull account so I can get more AMC when that deposit hits. Got money coming in from a car accident last year so got a bit to invest with and gonna use some to pay down some credit card debt and keep me job free until hopefully one of these investments hit.

ETH and BTC still looking strong above the moving averages and a period of sideways motion was expected and necessary. Lets see how those support lines hold and hopefully everything stabilizes for a bit. End of next week, sunday the 22nd we shall see what the progress is like and then see the day before labor day to see if any big changes were happening. Everything looks smooth sailing for now. Hopefully nothing messes it up.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Adding 1975 more FET tokens to my stack and in the process of staking them now. Swapped some USDC for the 5 remaining Link coins I needed to complete my stack. Not crypto but added 1000 to my webull account so I can get more AMC when that deposit hits. Got money coming in from a car accident last year so got a bit to invest with and gonna use some to pay down some credit card debt and keep me job free until hopefully one of these investments hit.

ETH and BTC still looking strong above the moving averages and a period of sideways motion was expected and necessary. Lets see how those support lines hold and hopefully everything stabilizes for a bit. End of next week, sunday the 22nd we shall see what the progress is like and then see the day before labor day to see if any big changes were happening. Everything looks smooth sailing for now. Hopefully nothing messes it up.

LINK stack complete? :wow:

gotta look into FET, it's on Coinbase now right?

Daps
tenor.gif

Yeerrrr

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Where do you stake FET at?