1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
we still high on the future of RSR?
Absolutely, keep in mind that mainnet hasn’t even been launched. LUNA and RSR are comp in a way and I hold both :salute:
That's a good analogy but you gotta weigh the options. Is one coin likely to 10x before the other one 5x? All depends on the coin and the metrics and volume and potential. Price won't mean shyt in the long run if the project not worth it. I agree on the money management thing too definitely.
I hear you. All of the things you mention to weigh are a given to me when making investments and I even been preaching ever since I set foot in here. We’re on the same page :salute:

Any investment imo should be based with all those factors in mind.

I think the most important thing to take from what I said was this.

On a deeper level I wasn’t centering the price,
I was centering the projects. The value came with it so, I didn’t look at the price because I understood the potential / value of the projects

I remember telling ppl about YFI when it was 29K and ppl didn’t understand trading BTC for YFI, only for YFI to jump to 40, 50, 75 and 95K. But I understood what it was because I had done my research.

Same reason many didn’t understand me preaching about KSM.

But if you understand what KSM is as a project , the current price is cheap as hell lol

In conclusion, to anyone that reads this,
do in-depth RESEARCH when you make investments

B41-CA68-A-D3-C8-470-F-B60-A-1873-BCAE152-D.jpg

E588-BA1-D-17-E6-49-BF-B5-C4-98-E90275-B4-C9.jpg

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely, keep in mind that mainnet hasn’t even been launched. LUNA and RSR are comp in a way and I hold both :salute:

I hear you. All of the things you mention to weigh are a given to me when making investments and I even been preaching ever since I set foot in here. We’re on the same page :salute:

Any investment imo should be based with all those factors in mind.

I think the most important thing to take from what I said was this.

On a deeper level I wasn’t centering the price.
I was centering the projects, the value came with it so I didn’t look at the price because I understood the value / potential of the projects

I remember telling ppl about YFI when it was 29K and ppl didn’t understand trading BTC for YFI, only for YFI to jump to 40, 50, 75 and 95K. But I understood what it was because I had done my research.

Same reason many didn’t understand me preaching about KSM.

But if you understand what KSM is as a project , the current price is cheap as hell lol

In conclusion, to anyone that reads this,
do in-depth RESEARCH when you make investments

B41-CA68-A-D3-C8-470-F-B60-A-1873-BCAE152-D.jpg

E588-BA1-D-17-E6-49-BF-B5-C4-98-E90275-B4-C9.jpg

No doubt, :blessed::salute:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I’m never afraid of another rug pull, but this run has been nice to see. In the meantime I was able to lower my CB on BTC, ETH and ADA all by about 15-20% during the prolonged down period.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
i hope people added RSR when it was floating around .02 and under, already more than doubled in less than a month

short term, thinking it still going to run up some more or are you looking at as a long term play like others?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
short term, thinking it still going to run up some more or are you looking at as a long term play like others?

has mainnet coming up and more i presume, so i think it'll run up slowly the rest of the year w/ dips along the way. my goal it to hold long term. i've been holding/accumulating for a couple years. i've shorted it a couple times for quick swings, but i have a longterm stack i'm not touching until it's at least $1-2

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
has mainnet coming up and more i presume, so i think it'll run up slowly the rest of the year w/ dips along the way. my goal it to hold long term. i've been holding/accumulating for a couple years. i've shorted it a couple times for quick swings, but i have a longterm stack i'm not touching until it's at least $1-2

:ohhh::whoo::wow: I feel you