1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
What’s happening in October-December?

That's when "Zendoo" from Horizen should be released. It is a customizable sidechain that will be able to audit blockchains. They have partnered with Celsius to use their third party audit.

As I've said before, I am not going to sit here and shill it, but it's the coin/project I am most heavily invested in. When you have a company like DCGO/Grayscale backing it, that holds weight as well. Follow their Twitter/Discord/Youtube. There is a lot of good information there. I try not to make predictions because this crypto space can be so unpredictable, but I do think Horizen will shine over the next year. I chose that time-frame because that's when their sidechain will be released.

Horizen Sidechain

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's when "Zendoo" from Horizen should be released. It is a customizable sidechain that will be able to audit blockchains. They have partnered with Celsius to use their third party audit.

As I've said before, I am not going to sit here and shill it, but it's the coin/project I am most heavily invested in. When you have a company like DCGO/Grayscale backing it, that holds weight as well. Follow their Twitter/Discord/Youtube. There is a lot of good information there. I try not to make predictions because this crypto space can be so unpredictable, but I do think Horizen will shine over the next year. I chose that time-frame because that's when their sidechain will be released.

Horizen Sidechain

I can only afford 3 or 4:francis:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I'm not saying this specifically to Horizen, but don't worry about how many coins to can own of a certain project. It doesn't really matter, since you can own fractions of a coin, and it's the increase in percentage that matters the most.

You have five ETH at $3,000 (let's use that number for now) at this moment, and see it go to $9,000. You'll still have five ETH, but your value will now be $45,000 compared to $15,000.

Or, you could have 10,000 coins for a project that has each coin at $1, and see it pump to $2. You're still better off with the higher cost coin if everything else were equal. It's all about the ROI (return on investment) you are getting out of your coins, stocks, etc.

Don't focus on the raw value of one coin. There is a reason that companies such as Apple do a "stock split". Their stock can be $300 and they "split" into six shares of $50 each. It is the same exact value to you, but there is a psychological element to it where more people feel as if they can afford to invest in that stock (there are other reasons for splits too).

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Gonna have to see if I hurry up and buy these 5 more Link tokens to finish my stack before it keeps going up higher and higher. Looking decent so far and I don't think it's even taken off yet. 24.70 was a decent support line for it during the first half of the year but then turned into resistance when everything started crashing down in early June and especially this past week when it went above it like past 4 days but never closed above it. Hopefully that changes today. Need to turn it back into support. Next goal above that is $27. Keeping it bouncing between $25 and $27 for a bit won't be such a bad thing. Maybe until end of August just to keep it stable for a bit. Need everything to remain stable for a bit and let people load up. Get some rest after the recent run up. Keep Eth above 3050 and Btc above 44 hopefully. Let them take a summer vacation and then start another crazier run after Labor Day.

LINK looking pretty good right now...almost at 27 right now :ehh:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You gotta change ya mindset
RSR, LINK, YFI, LUNA

I’d rather stick to sharing this information instead.

Let’s say you have a $1000 to spend.

You spend it on a coin that’s $1.00.
You now fully own that coin a couple times over.
The value goes to $5, you now have $4000 in profit.

Now let’s take a coin that’s $10.000.
You spend a $1000, now you own $10% of one coin. But that coin goes to $100.000, now you have $9000 profit.

You made MORE of a coin you own LESS of.
Perspective and a solid approach are more important than just having a lotta money. That’s why a lotta people that get a lotta money LOSE it just as fast because they don’t understand money and portfolio management.

The problem is, the majority of ppl tryna get it only understand the concept of spending on ownership when coins are lower in price.
Hence why coins like DOGE and ADA are popular, it’s easy to step into and “fully own”. Bitcoin and ETH are popular because they’re centered due to them bein the early ones among other things.

If you can’t afford whole portions, that’s completely fine too. Focus on the project and it’s growth potential, not just because it’s cheap.

B1-A23-BD4-D8-E2-43-EE-A661-BF15-B234-F0-FF.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You gotta change ya mindset

That's a good analogy but you gotta weigh the options. Is one coin likely to 10x before the other one 5x? All depends on the coin and the metrics and volume and potential. Price won't mean shyt in the long run if the project not worth it. I agree on the money management thing too definitely.