i got lucky and was able to throw a couple more g's on this last weekend

im satisfied with my gains brehs

im bout to sell

this not going to $50k

:lupe:

@mannyrs13

July 21st-opened below 30k
Today- 42k.
12k in two and a half weeks and that wasn't even at full strength. Golden cross on 20 and 100 day average hasn't occured yet, likely by this weekend or early next week if all goes well. It crossed on ETH and thats been booming lately. Recent 3 day dip was ate up and now even higher than the highs of those days. Above ichimoku cloud and no momentum downward. Consistently closing above 20 day moving average past two weeks and looking to do the same for the 100 day one. Current prices not seen since mid may when dip started and momentum back to the upside. Expecting week to continue and end strong.

50k will be reached by Halloween the latest I say. Tag me on Labor Day to check on progress then. Likely be above 45k by then. April and June were red but not that much. May was the worse one but I think there was more FUD then. All the green months going back to October 2020 have been 3k gains or higher and thats when the huge run started. We're in good hands right now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya you can tell…the crypto is a scam giggling posts/joke threads have stopped
We're not fully back until all the Bitcoin shillers start coming back with their "I told you so", "have fun staying poor", "I knew we would comeback soon enough", etc. :troll:

I'm surprised they weren't recruiting as heavily during the dip as during the previous run up.

Bitcoin goes up 50%: they like "buy buy buy"

Bitcoin goes down 50%: rest of us looking at them like

200w.webp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Added some random coin called PRT earlier. At like 3 cents and looked to have been running. Hopefully that continues into the long term. Showing a strong buy on moving averages from tradingview so hopefully there's a lot more to gain. Got 10k coins and need it to hit 10k dollars value and then more.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The new amendment in the infrastructure is a disaster. It will just make all developers and mining go overseas. These people are fools
Not just that but investors also. Don't know how the taxes work over in PR, gotta ask @OJdidit , but even other countries that people might move out to if the US fukks shyt up for them. Nobody gonna wanna give half or more of their money to the government when they can go to a place that they'll be able to enjoy it. Get enough millionaires to leave the country and that puts a dent on the countries tax revenue. They'll have to raise taxes on the poor to make up for the loss and things may get worse. Instead of allowing mining or even doing it themselves to make the country richer and get itself out of debt. :snoop:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The new amendment in the infrastructure is a disaster. It will just make all developers and mining go overseas. These people are fools

Jokers gonna just hold for years and years then. Don't worry a Republican administration will come a long and change the tax laws. Sadly by then crypto gonna be fully adopted by whales and multinational companies.