1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gas prices are up because transactions are up due to massive influx of NFTS being minted & traded

crypto punks did over 500 ETH trades volume today and pudgy penguins went from 85 ETH volume being traded to over 500 since last night

Anyway I can make money off of pudgy penguins and crypto pubs NFTs without spending a fortune? Like flipping them hoes like NBA ponzi, I mean NBA top shot...:lolbron:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So what are they doing?!?:wtf:

That website shows the amount of ETH burned so far since thats part of EIP-1559, London fork. So far over 3600 Eth have been burned and it shows a leaderboard with that address on the top. When I search it in etherscan it shows some transactions being sent to something called covidpunks. No idea what that is. But I thought it looked odd cuz it was an actual address and not a name. Other wellknown names on that list are 2. Opensea (an NFT marketplace), Uniswap v2 and 3, Metamask, and the stable coins,, USDT and USDC which is prolly people taking profit on their coins. The fact that this unknown address had burned the most eth today is surprising and intriguing. I see theres a site listed for this token.

COVIDPunks

@NotaPAWG I see you mentioned crypto punks. Could it have been a typo and you meant covid punks or is this something completely different? :jbhmm:

Looks like avatars with characters either infected or not infected, and vaxxed or nonvaxxed. Don't know what purpose these have but I'm no nft expert. Looking thru their opensea page. Seems like all of them are going for .10 Eth or higher. Thats like 270 dollars for some random ass drawing. One of y'all motherfukkers with drawing skills better hop on microsoft paint and draw a mask wearing fool like these other people are doing. :beli:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That website shows the amount of ETH burned so far since thats part of EIP-1559, London fork. So far over 3600 Eth have been burned and it shows a leaderboard with that address on the top. When I search it in etherscan it shows some transactions being sent to something called covidpunks. No idea what that is. But I thought it looked odd cuz it was an actual address and not a name. Other wellknown names on that list are 2. Opensea (an NFT marketplace), Uniswap v2 and 3, Metamask, and the stable coins,, USDT and USDC which is prolly people taking profit on their coins. The fact that this unknown address had burned the most eth today is surprising and intriguing. I see theres a site listed for this token.

COVIDPunks

@NotaPAWG I see you mentioned crypto punks. Could it have been a typo and you meant covid punks or is this something completely different? :jbhmm:

Looks like avatars with characters either infected or not infected, and vaxxed or nonvaxxed. Don't know what purpose these have but I'm no nft expert. Looking thru their opensea page. Seems like all of them are going for .10 Eth or higher. Thats like 270 dollars for some random ass drawing. One of y'all motherfukkers with drawing skills better hop on microsoft paint and draw a mask wearing fool like these other people are doing. :beli:

not covid punks

the punks in general are going for a lot…

Fast food punks are, too.

and tbh unless NFT community hyping shyt up and getting behind it good luck wit that idea lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
not covid punks

the punks in general are going for a lot…

Fast food punks are, too.

and tbh unless NFT community hyping shyt up and getting behind it good luck wit that idea lol

Damn punks making a killing out here lol.

I bet they'll get behind my new idea. NFT, Nudes For Trade. :mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Current price

($3,719,025.94)

J_OrByfd6p0maKzRLo1fJp9qctJco_vkblq5UUV5vJMCYq-CKdT7RQenMU9VQYHu_4GTjxm7pK1e5x5HCbqWh06z0vTFSQNavKmkWxI=w600

What kind of drugged out crackhead is paying 3 million for these drawings? :mindblown:

I've seen better art in that moments in rap history with ms paint thread or whatever it was called. :mindblown: