1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not just that but investors also. Don't know how the taxes work over in PR, gotta ask @OJdidit , but even other countries that people might move out to if the US fukks shyt up for them. Nobody gonna wanna give half or more of their money to the government when they can go to a place that they'll be able to enjoy it. Get enough millionaires to leave the country and that puts a dent on the countries tax revenue. They'll have to raise taxes on the poor to make up for the loss and things may get worse. Instead of allowing mining or even doing it themselves to make the country richer and get itself out of debt. :snoop:
Biden and crew are currently putting pressure on the PR government to get rid of the act 60 program. They are having a emergency vote on the 16th. Ill know if Im fukked or not as my application hasn't been approved. I do know I can buy a passport in St.Kitts for $150k and say fukk all this.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Added some random coin called PRT earlier. At like 3 cents and looked to have been running. Hopefully that continues into the long term. Showing a strong buy on moving averages from tradingview so hopefully there's a lot more to gain. Got 10k coins and need it to hit 10k dollars value and then more.

What exchange did you get it off from?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

money-rain-money-money-money.gif