1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Jokers gonna just hold for years and years then. Don't worry a Republican administration will come a long and change the tax laws. Sadly by then crypto gonna be fully adopted by whales and multinational companies.
The big banks dont mind btc, it's eth and defi that affects their business. All these rules are to attack defi

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting.

I don’t see much love for BNB around these parts but for anyone who is interested the Trust Wallet is offering almost 30% APY staking. Has been one of my more profitable holds.

How is the Trust Wallet, breh? I have a nice bag of BNB and want to find a reliable spot to stake.
I've heard of Trust Wallet staking for months, but I keep seeing conflicting reports of folks having problems withdrawing their funds. I'd hate to have my bag there and it just disappears or locks.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How is the Trust Wallet, breh? I have a nice bag of BNB and want to find a reliable spot to stake.
I've heard of Trust Wallet staking for months, but I keep seeing conflicting reports of folks having problems withdrawing their funds. I'd hate to have my bag there and it just disappears or locks.

I’ve had zero issues with Trust wallet breh up to this point and have used it for most of this current cycle. I’ve transferred plenty of times to and from Binance/Coinbase, have been staking for a minute, and used there DEX back when I was staking with CAKE. The staking rewards are 2x of what Binance offers for BNB. I feel like it’s safe.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know if DOGE will be successful ever again but it won't be doing it in my portfolio. :camby:

Converted these 500 coins into 4 LINK coins. Just need to add 10 more so hopefully the price stays low for another week when I'm due to buy again. Or I'll have to consider swapping something else. Also switched my recurring buy from ALGO to FET since that's my new favorite coin. Just gotta stack some up before sending it to staking cuz I'm not tryna pay consistent gas fees. Did swap some of these reward coins that had given me a few dollars like BAL, BOND and UMA.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I don't know if DOGE will be successful ever again but it won't be doing it in my portfolio. :camby:

Converted these 500 coins into 4 LINK coins. Just need to add 10 more so hopefully the price stays low for another week when I'm due to buy again. Or I'll have to consider swapping something else. Also switched my recurring buy from ALGO to FET since that's my new favorite coin. Just gotta stack some up before sending it to staking cuz I'm not tryna pay consistent gas fees. Did swap some of these reward coins that had given me a few dollars like BAL, BOND and UMA.
I remember having 2k doge for only 20$, I sold them just a few months before its crazy rise, still feels foreign to hear 500 cause I'm so used to 500 being worth less than a few dollars I don't think anybody would miss their best prices in the future once people keep it cheap again so people will use it to dikk around like they should. Those Shiba and inu coins are TOAST if doge price goes low and stays lows.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Highly considering adding the rest of my saved ETH to coinbase staking to increase my reward speed but with those assets locked until version 2 comes out and no word on that, I'm a bit hesitant. Think I rather hold until the release gets announced to have a better idea. Gonna stake all my coins then but atleast I can move coins around if need be at that time.
Just use celcius or blockfi if you're gonna stake through Coinbase for the time being. You get interest at a comparable rate (5% on celcius and 6% on blockfi). Do that for the months leading up to the update and then lock them in on Coinbase till it launches and there you go.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I remember having 2k doge for only 20$, I sold them just a few months before its crazy rise, still feels foreign to hear 500 cause I'm so used to 500 being worth less than a few dollars I don't think anybody would miss their best prices in the future once people keep it cheap again so people will use it to dikk around like they should. Those Shiba and inu coins are TOAST if doge price goes low and stays lows.
Yeah that was quite the comeup when they were mad low. But that was before the CB listing and I don't mess with RH like that. My boy I think still got some on there. Might make a move back up but I doubt it passes a quarter by end of August. I lost like $80 on the trade but I'm sure I made it back elsewhere so no biggie. Looks to be stable with support around .16 but not much going for it lately.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just use celcius or blockfi if you're gonna stake through Coinbase for the time being. You get interest at a comparable rate (5% on celcius and 6% on blockfi). Do that for the months leading up to the update and then lock them in on Coinbase till it launches and there you go.

I got approved for staking with coinbase. its 5% right now. But only half my ETH. Other half on my ledger which doesn't have staking. I'm just trying to avoid locking my coins for so long since other staked coins give a lock period but not too much. I do hear version 2 may be out later this year or early next year. This blockfi site does look interesting tho. Gonna keep the tab open and read more about it tomorrow.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it will…on top of being listed on 100 crypto exchanges, it’s also available on robinhood and webull…like it or not that shyt is starting to get up there with BTC and ETH (in name/recognition) which will be enough for it to remain successful for a while…I should’ve bought some when it dipped to $0.20 but I was hoping it’d go to $0.10 …anyway I’d rather stick to SHIB since I’m going kinda heavy in that…one meme coin is enough