1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Didn't get a chance to check out the new FEG staking earlier before exhaustion knocked me out but I'm finally in. Threw it all in staking and even had some rewards like 4 billion worth over in Feast Finance on their goldfarm.io site. I claimed those rewards and added them on fegex. I don't know what they doing over there but I got almost 400k again so I'll have to see if I pull rewards and stake as it benefits me of course taking into account gas tho. Burn wallet at 58.3% on the eth side so hopefully this new staking helps get it to 60% by EOY the latest. Bit under 78.5K holders on that side too so 100k should be reachable hopefully by Thanksgiving. Just gonna see what this staking does and enjoy the ride. Hopefully earn some nice fETH and fBTC as they continue to go up over time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Great start to the day but it's still early so anything can happen. I heard there was some good news from the infrastructure bill but haven't read anything about it yet. I'll have to see if there's any articles out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
so what is the verdict for thursday? nothing burger?
You mean for London fork? Depends how good the news is buy of course there's always but the rumor sell the news investors. I heard the future supply was being limited so that'll help in the long term as time passes. Back to around June 7 prices after the last dip, with more momentum this time so gotta see how it plays out. Past two weeks were great and this one now might be the most important. Goal is 3k. Let's see how today goes and take it one day at a time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looking into this FET coin that @Scustin Bieburr was mentioning. Its new on coinbase. Fetch.ai is the website. They have staking on there at 10%. ERC20 coin available on metamask. Currently at about .40.

Per coingecko:
Fetch.ai is delivering AI to the crypto economy. Autonomous Economic Agents, powered by artificial intelligence, can provide automation to decentralised finance that can serve the needs of a single user or aggregate millions of data points for on-chain oracles. These agent-based systems provide greater flexibility, speed and crypto-economic security than existing oracle networks and represent the future of decentralized finance. This technology enables creation of personalised oracles that maintain user’s DeFi positions using decentralized and non-custodial protocols to increase the security and convenience of crypto asset management. The Fetch.ai network is an interchain protocol, based on the Cosmos-SDK, and uses a high-performance WASM-based smart contract language (Cosmwasm) to allow advanced cryptography and machine learning logic to be implemented on chain. This also allows the Fetch.ai network to serve as a layer-2 network for Ethereum and as an interchain bridge to the rest of the blockchain world.

Looks to be an AI related coin and that field could be big in the future. Looking at tradingview and indications are looking like its a buy. ATH of about .86 at end of March 2021 and looks to have started crossing back into bull run territory as well. Its 20 and 100 day moving averages are touching, which I'm a fan of. Something that ETH currently is but BTC and Link haven't yet so this coin looks to have potential already. Plus the staking is an added bonus. Not a bad price at .40 tho more expensive than the meme coins but cheaper than most projects. Predict it hits at least a dollar by EOY if things go well. Likely grab 1000 coins and see what happens. Hopefully it keeps rising higher next year and I can compound the rewards.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
1100 coins staked. set a reminder to comeback in 6 months to check on it. I'll keep an eye on the price as well. hopefully i make back some profit after these damn gas fees.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Feel like its better to have Feast.finance than Feg somewhat. Feg is at .00000004953 and feast at .000000001236 but 312 billion feast have earned me 70 million feg in like 12 hours since I claimed rewards when I was mentioning it last night. Only 413 holders on the eth side with a 52.74% burn wallet so not too popular or big but if they continue giving me decent amounts of feg like that, I'll ride with them to the very end.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Lots of my friends in the NFT community saying they’ve sold or have offered for their paralell investment or ROI is already at least 12x..