1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
right…let’s not turn this to the AMC thread where literally the same folks who encouraged newbies to buy at the top are now laughing at them and saying “sell at a loss and go be a family man” while bragging about getting in at $2…that’s disgusting…there’s nothing wrong with making folks aware of both sides of the equation and offering suggestions on how to handle it…crypto is fluid as hell…gotta be prepared for multiple angles/plays…I’m still bearish but I bought some small dips too in the possibility that you and a few others are right in that we get one last run before next year starts
I'm not too heavy in the amc thread but of course I'm praying for a huge run on that.

Yeah true that. Gonna be smarter about dips this time and take profit on certain coins so I can buy back on the bottom. Like selling btc when it had hit 50k and buying back at 30k but won't always be like that. Likely get another run this year but I don't believe it passes 100k. Could be wrong tho. We learn more and more on how things work so it gets easier each time.

Daps
right…let’s not turn this to the AMC thread where literally the same folks who encouraged newbies to buy at the top are now laughing at them and saying “sell at a loss and go be a family man” while bragging about getting in at $2…that’s disgusting…there’s nothing wrong with making folks aware of both sides of the equation and offering suggestions on how to handle it…crypto is fluid as hell…gotta be prepared for multiple angles/plays…I’m still bearish but I bought some small dips too in the possibility that you and a few others are right in that we get one last run before next year starts

That’s actually one of my favorite ongoing threads right now
:ehh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Whale selling some saitama dropping down price and was pumping feg. I'll take the rewards tho. One of the guys in the discord was asking the other night if it was better to lose a zero or gain a zero and someone said gain a zero and he makes sense. Especially for these micro cap projects with burn rates. The low price entices new investors and as they get in, the coins burn and get distributed. Helps lower the supply especially with it being so high. I'd take a drop all the way down every other day on these quadrillion supply coins just for the chance that holder count increases and so does the burn wallet.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't remember who I was discussing gas fees with the other night but I saw this chart, which I had seen before that could somewhat help as far as timing but not guaranteed.

image.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Everyone needs to just hodl for 30 more minutes. :lawd::mjcry:

Asia disappointing tonight. Hopefully they pick up the slack before their shift ends. :martin:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps

If you are new is it too late to buy in? Every time I talk to folks/fam they say it's too late, or that I missed the btc train. How much should you "put in?" I know what you can afford to lose..from what I've seen you drop a couple thousand and watch your money drop and rise daily...do you just keep making deposits even when the price is dropping?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are new is it too late to buy in? Every time I talk to folks/fam they say it's too late, or that I missed the btc train. How much should you "put in?" I know what you can afford to lose..from what I've seen you drop a couple thousand and watch your money drop and rise daily...do you just keep making deposits even when the price is dropping?

no re: whether it’s too late…bitcoin will ultimately go up whether it’s 4 months from now or 4 years…but of course there will be substantial dips…if you believe in its ability to make you money whether it’s bitcoin or some other crypto/stock then ideally you’d like to buy more when it dips…how much you put in is not a question I can answer for you other than to say what is your goal based on what you can afford to invest…I’m not going to tell you what to invest in but ethereum or even chainlink might offer you a better return than BTC, and is still relatively “safe” for a beginner looking to dabble in crypto

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
IT’S HERE, FEG FAMILY! FEGstake v2 is AVAILABLE NOW on FEGex!

The entire FEG Token team is thrilled to announce that FEGstake v2 has officially arrived and is LIVE on FEGex!

As a reminder, there are SEVEN (7) ways to earn rewards when you stake. On the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), stakers will earn rewards in FEG, fBNB, fUSDT, and fBTC. On the Ethereum blockchain, stakers will earn rewards in FEG, fETH, fUSDT, and fBTC.

There is a one-time activation fee per wallet for staking in FEGstake v2. This is 0.02 BNB (on BSC) and 0.003 ETH (on ETH); the fees will be immediately refunded in the form of TRY to your wallet.

The FEG earned through reflections will COMPOUND AUTOMATICALLY and re-stake without requiring action from stakers!

The 1-Click Claim Rewards option is there for each staker to claim all of their rewards in one transaction. This minimizes gas fees, so stakers can enjoy more of their rewards!

Please keep in mind that there are sell reward distribution triggers when the corresponding pools hit a certain threshold. Thresholds to reach before rewards are distributed to stakers and applies to both chains: 0.5 BNB, 200 USDT, and 0.005 BTC.

❗️If you do not see FEGstake v2 loaded under the Staking tab on FEGex, you may need to perform a hard refresh of your browser to clear any saved cache.

❗️If you use a cold wallet, such as a Ledger device, there may be an update needed on the Ethereum application. If so, you would need to make sure that the Contract Data is allowed within the settings of your Ledger device.

Welcome aboard! This is an exciting time at FEG Token! Thank you for choosing FEG Token to help you start your journey to financial freedom through passive income. If you have any questions, our FEG Token Moderators and Admins are more than willing to assist you.

Let’s Feed Every Gorilla and Be the Future of DeFi - TOGETHER! ❤️

- Your FEG Token Team

Website | FEGex | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit | Instagram | Discord

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
qnt is competition for chain link right

connecting block chains and all that

TikTok was talking about this a month ago

I decided to stick with link :mjcry:

QNT has WAY lower supply bro and 1.8 bil MC compared to links almost 10 bil