1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:whew: so tempted to take my profits :noah: But ima Hodl
Do you have a decent amount in there? If you on coinbase, get it into staking and see what it does. Not like you've needed that money since you deposited it and there are other coins out there you can take profit on. Way I see it is if you can survive until the next week without going completely homeless and hungry, then let it ride. But there's always ways to prevent you from reaching rock bottom. And if you already have income coming in from a job or something, you good. Don't know how far the uptrend can take us since its still new but I'll give my thoughts when I see it might be coming back down, but who knows to where at that point. Could get some stability like last August it hovered around $300 to $500 until November then went back up above the ichimoku cloud and started breaking north until it really took off start of this year. This London thing may help it even more especially if they limiting supply. On the tradingview chart under coinbase, ETHUSD, I tried looking back all the way to 2016 in May I think was the first day I saw and I failed to see any 13 day green streak. We're like 5 minutes from that number cuz they set it at 8pm every night for the daily so I usually go by that. But even if its a different time frame, still on an incredible streak. Takeoff is so close, just need to hope everything goes smoothly with London fork and this week in general. 2300 needs to hold if need be. Or a higher floor made.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Here Are the Top Five Altcoins To Watch for the Next Month, According to Crypto Analyst Michaël van de Poppe | The Daily Hodl

Next up is decentralized artificial intelligence tool Fetch.ai (FET), which Van de Poppe says will likely continue its bullish pattern in the next month against Bitcoin. The crypto trader says FET is printing a bullish higher low setup at 0.000005, worth about $0.20, which could ignite a rally to resistance at 0.000027 BTC ($1.07), marking an increase of 440%.

@Scustin Bieburr

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you have a decent amount in there? If you on coinbase, get it into staking and see what it does. Not like you've needed that money since you deposited it and there are other coins out there you can take profit on. Way I see it is if you can survive until the next week without going completely homeless and hungry, then let it ride. But there's always ways to prevent you from reaching rock bottom. And if you already have income coming in from a job or something, you good. Don't know how far the uptrend can take us since its still new but I'll give my thoughts when I see it might be coming back down, but who knows to where at that point. Could get some stability like last August it hovered around $300 to $500 until November then went back up above the ichimoku cloud and started breaking north until it really took off start of this year. This London thing may help it even more especially if they limiting supply. On the tradingview chart under coinbase, ETHUSD, I tried looking back all the way to 2016 in May I think was the first day I saw and I failed to see any 13 day green streak. We're like 5 minutes from that number cuz they set it at 8pm every night for the daily so I usually go by that. But even if its a different time frame, still on an incredible streak. Takeoff is so close, just need to hope everything goes smoothly with London fork and this week in general. 2300 needs to hold if need be. Or a higher floor made.
I have 2.62 ETH, so you saying stake all that? I looked on CB and it says staking ain’t ready yet

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I have a good feeling about $FET. I've been buy
Here Are the Top Five Altcoins To Watch for the Next Month, According to Crypto Analyst Michaël van de Poppe | The Daily Hodl

Next up is decentralized artificial intelligence tool Fetch.ai (FET), which Van de Poppe says will likely continue its bullish pattern in the next month against Bitcoin. The crypto trader says FET is printing a bullish higher low setup at 0.000005, worth about $0.20, which could ignite a rally to resistance at 0.000027 BTC ($1.07), marking an increase of 440%.

@Scustin Bieburr
I'm definitely in. Already bought some coins.