1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Remember when muthafukkas was having panic attacks cause the price was crashing...:heh: pepperidge farms remembers...:umad:

It dropped over 50%. People were gonna panic especially those who were new to the game and didn't have much experience with something like that. Don't know what the percentage of investors that started getting in the past 12 to 18 months or so is but I'm sure it's a decent amount. That won't be the last time the price drops either. Hopefully more people learn about the way the market works and that things can go back up but there'll always be corrections and panic. ATH was about 60k. Let's see if this time theres any resistance there or if it pushes thru and eventually turns it to support.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It dropped over 50%. People were gonna panic especially those who were new to the game and didn't have much experience with something like that. Don't know what the percentage of investors that started getting in the past 12 to 18 months or so is but I'm sure it's a decent amount. That won't be the last time the price drops either. Hopefully more people learn about the way the market works and that things can go back up but there'll always be corrections and panic. ATH was about 60k. Let's see if this time theres any resistance there or if it pushes thru and eventually turns it to support.
I know, I know I'm jjust saying...:lolbron: we told people not to panic... :troll:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

right…let’s not turn this to the AMC thread where literally the same folks who encouraged newbies to buy at the top are now laughing at them and saying “sell at a loss and go be a family man” while bragging about getting in at $2…that’s disgusting…there’s nothing wrong with making folks aware of both sides of the equation and offering suggestions on how to handle it…crypto is fluid as hell…gotta be prepared for multiple angles/plays…I’m still bearish but I bought some small dips too in the possibility that you and a few others are right in that we get one last run before next year starts

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
right…let’s not turn this to the AMC thread where literally the same folks who encouraged newbies to buy at the top are now laughing at them and saying “sell at a loss and go be a family man” while bragging about getting in at $2…that’s disgusting…there’s nothing wrong with making folks aware of both sides of the equation and offering suggestions on how to handle it…crypto is fluid as hell…gotta be prepared for multiple angles/plays…I’m still bearish but I bought some small dips too in the possibility that you and a few others are right in that we get one last run before next year starts

that AMC thread is full of retards

And yeah it was fine people panicked, it was a crash… not a correction