1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Pretty good thread from a few weeks ago that mapped out what's happening now. Supposedly this was the last scheduled GBTC unlock for awhile and August has a chance to be bullish as a result :ehh:

Still early and not even August yet but it looks like this dude from the twitter thread called it perfectly so far :ehh:

That's the type of guy that deserves a follow, no moonboy or hot take fukkery in either direction, just raw data and informed opinions.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
This what potentially awaits us this week and the next if things go well. I give you Exhibit A:

V0B57Ef.jpg

As you can see in (A) the black line crossed over the orange line and in (B) the price went over the red cloud. This was back in April 2020 at around $200 and went up to nearly $500 over time.

Now we have Exhibit B:

RpEsHAn.jpg

Another instance of the price going above the red cloud (A) and the blue line above the orange line already. This was around November 2020. Price looked to go up to about $850. Oh but wait. Here comes Exhibit C.

Exhibit C:

GRyBT11.jpg

Theres the (A) from exhibit B back in November and there's the price around $4200 in May. So that brings us to the most important exhibit of all.

Exhibit D:

Y0cLKW6.jpg

So if the black line crossing over the orange line, plus the small blue line crossing over the small red line (A), and the price going over the cloud (B), plus the double bottom pattern made in (C) which is a reversal pattern, lead to huge gains as evident in the previous three evidences provided? Then that must mean one thing. Make it happen again and :wow::blessed:.

One day at a time. :lawd:

Defense rests. Case closed. :troll:

I really gotta learn how to read these charts. You gave a pretty good breakdown of things, is there any advice or resources you can recommend when it comes to reading and predicting with charts?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I really gotta learn how to read these charts. You gave a pretty good breakdown of things, is there any advice or resources you can recommend when it comes to reading and predicting with charts?

I use the exponential moving average indicator, black and orange lines, and ichimoku cloud, other lines and clouds. The bars on bottom is volume and the blue lines going across I made myself on what I thought was support areas. But there's so many different indicators like bollinger bands, rsi, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now. Not to mention types of candlesticks like dragonfly, hammer, doji, etc. Plus patterns like cup and handle, head and shoulders, elloitt wave, etc. Not to mention how anything can affect the market and break a trend such as government news, elon tweet, companies accepting crypto, etc. Lots of variables that aren't always determined by a chart. I look for the examples given of a short term moving average crossing over or below a long term to signal a possible trend reversal. I use 20 day black and 100 day orange but I know from reading online some use 50/200 or 100/200 or some other time frames. Plus the price going over or below the cloud. There are different types of indicators. Some signal that a reversal may be coming and some may confirm it more. Of course whales can always have a major impact especially if they hold a high percentage of an investment. Babypips.com isn't crypto focused but has a course with lots of basic info on the different candlesticks, patterns, and indicators. There are youtubers out there but I don't really follow anyone. Tradingview.com, site on the pictures, also has individuals analysis under each investment like ethusd you'll see people giving ideas on what they think. Just gotta start researching the basics and go from there. I didn't know any of this shyt when covid first started or barely even like a year ago. Still a lot of factors I'm not familiar with. Some investments like btc and eth are simpler cuz the chart is usually straightforward. It's the volatile shyt like the meme coins that's a pain so I avoid even looking at those. First learn how to read an individual candlestick and then go from there. But as far as predicting, that may be impossible to do cuz it's difficult to try and time the market. Do as much research as you can and see what you like as far as indicators and whatnot, but make sure money management is good cuz any chart can switch direction at any time.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
The price hit 48k on future on Binance last night too and only 39k on spot. Crazy amount of liquidations

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This market is crazy :mjlol:

Amazon "insider" says they will start accepting BTC -> Price pumps from 34k - 40k. Amazon come out and say "nah thats bullshyt" price immediately dumps
They loaded up on the dip and dumped their bags on us. Amazon knew what they were doing. :troll:

Next week another company gonna run the same play. :mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yup, facts.

I seen on Bybt.com that 22k BTC inflowed into Binance in the last 24 hours also :mjlol:

Experienced investors: "bitcoin cheap right now, you should look into getting some"

Hesitant folks: "I don't know about that, looks like its been dropping in price and not worth it."

Amazon: "We might look into accepting bitcoin in the future"

Hesitant folks: "oh boy, if Jeff Bezos went to the moon then maybe he can take us there too with all our bitcoin. I'm putting all my savings in. :gladbron:"

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Experienced investors: "bitcoin cheap right now, you should look into getting some"

Hesitant folks: "I don't know about that, looks like its been dropping in price and not worth it."

Amazon: "We might look into accepting bitcoin in the future"

Hesitant folks: "oh boy, if Jeff Bezos went to the moon then maybe he can take us there too with all our bitcoin. I'm putting all my savings in. :gladbron:"

:mjlol::mjlol:

Its sad when you see BTC get pimped out by these big corporations, its whole ethos is that its meant to be outside of all of that shyt. I mean who the fukk would even spend their BTC on Amazon anyway :francis: