1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yoooo.....:francis::picard::patrice:if BTC drops that low, are we looking at a single digit LINK?
:whoa::picard:

We need a strong push to end the week. :lawd:

The top wallet:

$18.91 | ChainLink Token (LINK) Token Tracker | Etherscan

Got 350 million tokens on September 17, 2016. Don't know if that's Sergey or not but if he can diamond hand hodl for 5 years on a over 6.5 trillion dollar account value, then the rest of us should be able to manage with our small accounts in comparison.

Unlike this jackass:

And this one:

at 4 and 5. :hhh:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:whoa::picard:

We need a strong push to end the week. :lawd:

The top wallet:

Got 350 million tokens on September 17, 2016. Don't know if that's Sergey or not but if he can diamond hand hodl for 5 years on a over 6.5 trillion dollar account value, then the rest of us should be able to manage with our small accounts in comparison.

Unlike this jackass:

And this one:

at 4 and 5. :hhh:

At the top wallet :ohhh::picard::dwillhuh: man if that's not Sergey I dont know who that is. Whale is an understatement.

Hopefully we finish the week strong.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This Osmosis shyt has been crazy. I got 2214 on Saturday and staked 1500. I swapped some of the rest and added liquidity to some pools and have 21 in my wallet. From those 1500 yesterday I claimed 150 and compounded it and today I already have another 49 ready to be claimed. At an average of 50 coins staking rewards a day, I'll be caught up with my Atom staking stack by the end of the month or week prolly. :whew:

IslandG

All Star
Daps
So if China is banning BTC mining and a coin is mined every ten minutes or whatever the standard is, then now that there's less mining does that extend the time between coins? If less mining is done does that mean the next halving may be delayed even further? Or do the rest of the miners pick up the slack and you have less people competing to solve the algorithm or whatever the processor does?

There’s a Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm that changes the difficulty of creating a block based on the available mining hash power on the network. This keeps the time to mine a block near ten minutes as the mining fluctuates.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My wallet has been steady, my picks have been holding on...:sadcam:

slightly OT but it was interesting that in the last bear market, BNB and LINK were some of the only projects to actually flourish…they dipped but eventually reached new ATHs in the midst of everything falling to shyt…was crazy to see…so it’s very possible that there may be some projects that thrive if we go under some more…if memory serves me correct LINK hit close to $1.50 in the last bull run then dropped to around $0.25 in the ensuing bear market, before hitting $5 during that timeframe…then of course it ran up to $50 on this recent bull run

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
slightly OT but it was interesting that in the last bear market, BNB and LINK were some of the only projects to actually flourish…they dipped but eventually reached new ATHs in the midst of everything falling to shyt…was crazy to see…so it’s very possible that there may be some projects that thrive if we go under some more…if memory serves me correct LINK hit close to $1.50 in the last bull run then dropped to around $0.25 in the ensuing bear market, before hitting $5 during that timeframe…then of course it ran up to $50 on this recent bull run

$0.25 link....man to take a brief trip into the past for just a moment :wow::mjcry:

Daps
'Up until yesterday, I had been a millionaire': This 33-year-old dogecoin investor refuses to sell despite losing over $167,000 in one day
Published Tue, Jun 22 2021 7:11 PM EDTUpdated Tue, Jun 22 2021 9:34 PM EDT
Glauber Contessoto says that he invested over $250,000 in dogecoin on Feb. 5 with a belief that he'd become a millionaire — and on April 15, he did.

But on Monday, the top cryptocurrencies by market value — including bitcoin, ether and dogecoin — started to crash following news of a crackdown in China, CNBC reported.

With losses extending on Tuesday, Contessoto's portfolio, which contains only dogecoin, was hit. His holdings are down over $167,000 on Tuesday alone, he tells CNBC Make It, and his portfolio was worth $831,538.88 as of Tuesday at 4:40 p.m. EST, he says.

"Up until yesterday, I had been a millionaire," Contessoto, 33, says. "If bitcoin and ethereum weren't also [hit], I'd be worried."

106901114-1624399510141-Glauber_doge_622.jpg

Glauber Contessoto's dogecoin holdings via Robinhood on June 22.

Four months ago, when he bought in, dogecoin was priced at about 4.5 cents. On May 8, the meme-inspired cryptocurrency, which was created as a joke in 2013 based on the "Doge" meme of a shiba inu dog, hit an all-time high of about 73 cents, and the value of Contessoto's holdings surpassed $2 million.

After its surge, dogecoin's price continued to fluctuate, but Contessoto remained confident in holding for the long-term — he even bought more dogecoin during the dips. Even now, he refuses to sell.

This volatility, however, is in part why experts warn that cryptocurrency is a risky, speculative investment. Some warn to be especially cautious when investing in dogecoin, since it lacks the scarcity and technological development that bitcoin has, for example.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

We need $50k this next bull run. :lawd:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these the types I feel bad for…good thing tho is DOGE will be back if he holds…just a matter of him willing to wait a few years if necessary…but he coulda took major profit then double dip and eat twice on the next come up…anyway he’ll be fine if he can deal with the wait

'Up until yesterday, I had been a millionaire': This 33-year-old dogecoin investor refuses to sell despite losing over $167,000 in one day
Glauber Contessoto says that he invested over $250,000 in dogecoin on Feb. 5 with a belief that he'd become a millionaire — and on April 15, he did.

But on Monday, the top cryptocurrencies by market value — including bitcoin, ether and dogecoin — started to crash following news of a crackdown in China, CNBC reported.

With losses extending on Tuesday, Contessoto's portfolio, which contains only dogecoin, was hit. His holdings are down over $167,000 on Tuesday alone, he tells CNBC Make It, and his portfolio was worth $831,538.88 as of Tuesday at 4:40 p.m. EST, he says.

"Up until yesterday, I had been a millionaire," Contessoto, 33, says. "If bitcoin and ethereum weren't also [hit], I'd be worried."

Four months ago, when he bought in, dogecoin was priced at about 4.5 cents. On May 8, the meme-inspired cryptocurrency, which was created as a joke in 2013 based on the "Doge" meme of a shiba inu dog, hit an all-time high of about 73 cents, and the value of Contessoto's holdings surpassed $2 million.

After its surge, dogecoin's price continued to fluctuate, but Contessoto remained confident in holding for the long-term — he even bought more dogecoin during the dips. Even now, he refuses to sell.

This volatility, however, is in part why experts warn that cryptocurrency is a risky, speculative investment. Some warn to be especially cautious when investing in dogecoin, since it lacks the scarcity and technological development that bitcoin has, for example.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

This story might look like it's about DOGE but it's 100% about AMC and introducing FUD.

:francis: