1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Brehs I been thinking of just taking what little I have left after all these dips :mjcry:

And just going on a trip for a few days, I held so damn long like an idiot I really hate myself for this I coulda took that money and flipped it into something real :(

Might just step out of this game forreal all it is now is me paying money into Wallstreet and rich Asians that manipulate the market

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I been thinking of just taking what little I have left after all these dips :mjcry:

And just going on a trip for a few days, I held so damn long like an idiot I really hate myself for this I coulda took that money and flipped it into something real :(

Might just step out of this game forreal all it is now is me paying money into Wallstreet and rich Asians that manipulate the market
keep your head strong
this is just mind games
Banks are buying up this on the low right now

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
keep your head strong
this is just mind games
Banks are buying up this on the low right now
Hope so, it’s been a mind game since 64k and I held strong at 49k then I held strong at 36k

Now we here and I’m holding on at 29k like something is gonna change, I’m crying in real life brehs :mjcry:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The craziest one to me is matic, shyt mooned to $2.88 then fell to .74, then it mooned back to $2.44 just to fall under $1 again.

I don’t think any amount of chart studying can predict that. Who’s pulling the strings on this?
Still baffled myself