1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
xbkA3Qn8mHXWKG_BAibomfdQg28qMK8eVl8iUzOitC76pp-6EFvcr2Xu1BKSGX68hcckQxtsiRkfOg=s640-nd

:bryan:

All Star
Daps
Hope so, it’s been a mind game since 64k and I held strong at 49k then I held strong at 36k

Now we here and I’m holding on at 29k like something is gonna change, I’m crying in real life brehs :mjcry:

This is why it's always stressed to only invest what you can afford to "lose." Unless you're a trader, your time horizon in crypto should never be lower than 3-5 years.

Use this as an opportunity to lower your buy-in. Don't be like those idiots who cried about buying the top at 20k for 3 years when they could have averaged down below 10k.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This was apart of the plan
there was a guy that said $21,000
the other part of the theory was it'll drop but then skyrocket because there will be few bitcoins left after this

What do you mean by the bolded?

The craziest one to me is matic, shyt mooned to $2.88 then fell to .74, then it mooned back to $2.44 just to fall under $1 again.

I don’t think any amount of chart studying can predict that. Who’s pulling the strings on this?

Because none of that chart shyt matters. The market moves as Bitcoin moves.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is why it's always stressed to only invest what you can afford to "lose." Unless you're a trader, your time horizon in crypto should never be lower than 3-5 years.

Use this as an opportunity to lower your buy-in. Don't be like those idiots who cried about buying the top at 20k for 3 years when they could have averaged down below 10k.
I was in a unique position where I could afford to lose everything. I got in super early even before COVID on a whim just to set some extra money aside.

My money ballooned in ways unimaginable to me. But now I’ve lost damn near all of it.

Idk how much I can hold out for this shyt is like me constantly shooting myself in the foot.

I coulda went on so many trips with that money that’s magically disappeared now

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean by the bolded?

Because none of that chart shyt matters. The market moves as Bitcoin moves.
the theory is that once it hits in the mid to low 20'a whales are going to buy all the "free" bitcoins available
after that happens the price will shoot up because the only bitcoins for sale will be owned by actual people
all bitcoin transactions would have to have someone willing to sell it at that point
it's not my theory just one I've heard

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in a unique position where I could afford to lose everything. I got in super early even before COVID on a whim just to set some extra money aside.

My money ballooned in ways unimaginable to me. But now I’ve lost damn near all of it.

Idk how much I can hold out for this shyt is like me constantly shooting myself in the foot.

I coulda went on so many trips with that money that’s magically disappeared now
Take profit breh!!!!! I've had to learn the hard way myself, but fomo is too powerful, it'll make you make some dumb decisions. Better to take a 2 or 3x than swing for a 10x and get nothing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the theory is that once it hits in the mid to low 20'a whales are going to buy all the "free" bitcoins available
after that happens the price will shoot up because the only bitcoins for sale will be owned by actual people
all bitcoin transactions would have to have someone willing to sell it at that point
it's not my theory just one I've heard

Sounds like a plan...Once they heard bitcoin was gonna go up $1000000 per coin it was inevitable...:francis: they had to get in on this...

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Take profit breh!!!!! I've had to learn the hard way myself, but fomo is too powerful, it'll make you make some dumb decisions. Better to take a 2 or 3x than swing for a 10x and get nothing.
I lost so much already I can afford to lose a lil bit more.

I’m leaving if this goes below 28k and and cashing out most if this goes back to 40k.

You think that’s a rational move?