mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
wonders if it's going to dip some more :jbhmm::lupe: trying to load up on LINK

D5ftQNh.jpg

Depends if we follow that black trend line or not. Looks to have started on December 23rd, Circle A, and touched it again in Circle B. There looks to be some support around Circle C at $13 and looking back at August 2020 which I didn't circle and just noticed there looked to be a bounce off that same line although it did dip down under it to start September. Those were tough days back then too I recall. So if it dips below the black line, could test $13 but who knows how strong that price is. It does look to be at a decent support area now since in mid January, Circle D, it bounced off this $17.50 line and climbed back up plus when it dipped in Circle B, it didn't close below that line. There might be something in between 13 and 17.50 but I didn't look into it. The fact that the price is currently below the lightly shaded blue and red lines plus the darker black and orange lines, as well as the red cloud, isn't a good sign and a curve of the blue and black lines are desperately needed for a bounce back up. Not to mention that ugly looking red stick yesterday on the bottom that shows the volume. Not the highest we seen the past year but there has been too many of them especially that huge one in mid May. I'm adding $100 every week for now and keeping a close eye on that 17.25-17.50 zone and the black trend line. Of course the whole market looking ugly especially cuz of the china and bitcoin fiasco. If only those two would just leave the other coins alone. Add what you can, especially on way down, but don't overwhelm yourself. Who knows how long the market may keep dipping or if it ranges, who knows for how long. Just look at how long we had to wait from September to January before running up again. Could we see a repeat of that? Who knows but it's gonna be an interesting summer.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
D5ftQNh.jpg

Depends if we follow that black trend line or not. Looks to have started on December 23rd, Circle A, and touched it again in Circle B. There looks to be some support around Circle C at $13 and looking back at August 2020 which I didn't circle and just noticed there looked to be a bounce off that same line although it did dip down under it to start September. Those were tough days back then too I recall. So if it dips below the black line, could test $13 but who knows how strong that price is. It does look to be at a decent support area now since in mid January, Circle D, it bounced off this $17.50 line and climbed back up plus when it dipped in Circle B, it didn't close below that line. There might be something in between 13 and 17.50 but I didn't look into it. The fact that the price is currently below the lightly shaded blue and red lines plus the darker black and orange lines, as well as the red cloud, isn't a good sign and a curve of the blue and black lines are desperately needed for a bounce back up. Not to mention that ugly looking red stick yesterday on the bottom that shows the volume. Not the highest we seen the past year but there has been too many of them especially that huge one in mid May. I'm adding $100 every week for now and keeping a close eye on that 17.25-17.50 zone and the black trend line. Of course the whole market looking ugly especially cuz of the china and bitcoin fiasco. If only those two would just leave the other coins alone. Add what you can, especially on way down, but don't overwhelm yourself. Who knows how long the market may keep dipping or if it ranges, who knows for how long. Just look at how long we had to wait from September to January before running up again. Could we see a repeat of that? Who knows but it's gonna be an interesting summer.

the chart and your explanation really puts it into perspective, you the real MVP for that.

at bolded. ok, ok that's a solid plan right there. Will definitely add to my LINK in increments, still think it's going places in the long term

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
D5ftQNh.jpg

None of this means anything if the bear is coming. If BTC continues to drop so will $Link and everything else.