1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
What’s a good crypto to load up on now?

Also what y’all think of the future of Cardano(Ada) and Safemoon?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

how you gonna have cardano and safemoon in the same sentence....

anyway cardano is really close to smart contracts which is huge for them, and once projects start to migrate over I think its going to have a firm hold on the 3rd spot.

safemoon is a shytcoin, I dont really know what it's future is. That shyt can die off at any time.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ADA is cool but I wouldn’t blow a load on it at this price…if you’re worried about prices running up “quickly” then buy some, but the price will drop…I definitely have stronger convictions about us heading into a bear…this isn't it as yet tho…not even close…we’re still at february’s ATH prices

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
how you gonna have cardano and safemoon in the same sentence....

anyway cardano is really close to smart contracts which is huge for them, and one projects start to migrate over I think its going to have a firm hold on the 3rd spot.

safemoon is a shytcoin, I dont really know what it's future is. That shyt can die off at any time.

Lol, but Safemoon is setting to make its own blockchain, the cold wallet is on the way and hard wallet/visa. Also the Merch is nice. U dnt see any potential?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
ADA is cool but I wouldn’t blow a load on it at this price…if you’re worried about prices running up “quickly” then buy some, but the price will drop…I definitely have stronger convictions about us heading into a bear…this isn't it as yet tho…not even close…we’re still at february’s ATH prices

So u expect much lower? In other words I could probably get more Ada for like 50cents?

Also which crypto should I load on as these prices drop? Ethereum?

Btw that leash coin is holding value nicely. If shib is legit, I might have to get atleast 2.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So u expect much lower? In other words I could probably get more Ada for like 50cents?

“yes”…granted idk how low it will dip…I’m not saying not to buy any at all…just be careful buying it right now and thinking you’re getting a “bargain”

Just DCA. Better off than trying to time the market

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Also which crypto should I load on as these prices drop? Ethereum?

Btw that leash coin is holding value nicely. If shib is legit, I might have to get atleast 2.

It's all a matter of opinoion.

General rule of thumb is BTC and ETH are the top dogs. Those will be your safest bets.

In regards to SHIB, Safemoon, etc..........be careful with those meme coins. You can make money getting lucky with them, but that's just flat out gamble. I think eventually those types of coins will die a painful death, but you can make money with some of those meme coins.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This is where I like staking my coins. I'm not as tempted to sell, and still receive payments even when everything is going down. Granted, my overall portfolio has gotten murdered, but if you're holding, you might as well make something in terms of rewards while the market bleeds.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/21/crypto-news-roundup-mark-cuban-defi-crash-chinas-bitcoin-mining.html

fukk Mark Cuban and his team except for Luka, since he's the only player I know, so he's cool.

This is where I like staking my coins. I'm not as tempted to sell, and still receive payments even when everything is going down. Granted, my overall portfolio has gotten murdered, but if you're holding, you might as well make something in terms of rewards while the market bleeds.

Yeah true that. Got shyt staking or farming or whatever that I have no interest looking at until the distant future. Let it cook and come back to check on it in 3, 6, 12 months even. Just keep adding to btc, eth, link, and atom and get the staking as much as I can for now. Better to load up while prices are low and get that extra interest.

I agree with your meme coin analogy somewhat. Chance to make decent money and they offer some staking as well but not to the extent of the bigger projects. Best to just remain calm thru these tough times and analyze finances outside of crypto so nobody is starving to death cuz they thought buying the dip was the most important thing.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/21/crypto-news-roundup-mark-cuban-defi-crash-chinas-bitcoin-mining.html

fukk Mark Cuban and his team except for Luka, since he's the only player I know, so he's cool.

Yeah true that. Got shyt staking or farming or whatever that I have no interest looking at until the distant future. Let it cook and come back to check on it in 3, 6, 12 months even. Just keep adding to btc, eth, link, and atom and get the staking as much as I can for now. Better to load up while prices are low and get that extra interest.

I agree with your meme coin analogy somewhat. Chance to make decent money and they offer some staking as well but not to the extent of the bigger projects. Best to just remain calm thru these tough times and analyze finances outside of crypto so nobody is starving to death cuz they thought buying the dip was the most important thing.

I was never going too, but if I sold my coins back in February to get in on DOGE, then I wouldn't be working ever again, but I wasn't willing to take a risk in a market where there is already a ton of risk. That's why I tend to hold and not overthink.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

If I plan on holding, I might as well stake. I stake for the main project I'm in because it will make me more cautious about selling or trying.

At current value of the coin I stake, I've earned about $35,500 since January. If it was at where it was just a few weeks ago or a month ago, that'd be closer to $70,000-80,000. Now, I'm sure that's not going to be typical for most coins as I have quite a bit for this project/coin, but it's allowed me to have some extra income and try to weather any bear market.