1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When he cashed out what state is it in, Eth or cash???:wtf: its not making sense

It’s all good now breh

Coinbase is allowing him to withdraw the whole $7.88 now. He’s already out the crypto game after that fiasco and sticking to the sports book.

:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dead:

how much did he “invest” to begin with? $20?

$10

He saw that story of some dude that copped $20 of Obscure crypto and flipped to a trillion dollars the next day. He thought that would happen.

:russ:

My brother in law is Larry status. That’s why he said he’s sticking to the sports book and black jack.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$10

He saw that story of some dude that copped $20 of Obscure crypto and flipped to a trillion dollars the next day. He thought that would happen.

:russ:

My brother in law is Larry status. That’s why he said he’s sticking to the sports book and black jack.

smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like osmosis coin and exchange are out. Haven't been home to check my airdrop or the site but gotta check that out later on. I know they had some livestream earlier but I wasn't too interested in that. Here's a tweet of what looks to be the exchange.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s all good now breh

Coinbase is allowing him to withdraw the whole $7.88 now. He’s already out the crypto game after that fiasco and sticking to the sports book.

:mjlol:
The definition of paper hands right there but I be telling folks at work this shyt. Every time I mention a possible bag they start looking like that math lady doing calculations. I’m like STOP. You’re already showing your paper hands this game ain’t for you

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The definition of paper hands right there but I be telling folks at work this shyt. Every time I mention a possible bag they start looking like that math lady doing calculations. I’m like STOP. You’re already showing your paper hands this game ain’t for you

they have like no patience :heh::bryan: i be trying to put people on too but they look at me all crazy like what app do I use...:mjlol: jesus christ lazy

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
they have like no patience :heh::bryan: i be trying to put people on too but they look at me all crazy like what app do I use...:mjlol: jesus christ lazy
Real talk. Trying to explain this shyt to my folks is exhausting. All the sudden they can’t learn the app, paranoid about uploading and id, “how long before my money flips?” :snoop: Lawd ham mercy. Had to tell my homeboy look this just ain’t for u bruh.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Love getting free coins. :wow:

Got 24 of something called AKT, no idea what it is but needed to swap something and rest of the coins were unknown as well. Staked 1500 Osmo coins and got 200 in my wallet and another 440 coming after I finish the last airdrop requirement. Plus I added some liquidity to a pool with OSMO and AKT. No idea what that means but if it can help my balance grow then even better. Just need OSMO to get added to coingecko so I can track the price or tradingview better.