1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This shyt is crazy. On Saturday ETH opened at 2355 and closed at 2371, $16 difference from open to close. Not accounting for the high and the low which wasn't much but that has no effect on long term holders. Then yesterday it opened at 2368 and closed at 2373, a $5 difference. Not to mention that the high and low of 2459 and 2306 weren't that much of a difference anyways. The volume seems low compared to other times but it tends to range between periods of high and low from what I see and its not too low. Triangle pattern still looks active and even tho its currently near the bottom, still has until the week ends on Sunday before the lines look to cross so still some time to go up a bit. But with how little difference there has been in price on some days this week, don't expect much upward movement next few days. Maybe it reaches 2500 if we get lucky and then breaks up above the triangle. Needs to hold above 2300 support. With the dollar getting stronger, that'll be hard to do. That fed meeting yesterday or wednesday or whenever it was, killed the momentum. I definitely felt it in my forex bet against the USD when I saw that huge red candle and my position stopped out. Hopefully ETH can hold the support and we don't let the bears win. They'll get tired out eventually and the bull run will continue.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
bGzPh5F.png