1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp back to the 'support' level again lol ima just retire from chart/portfolio watching until next month. There's levels to this 'buy the dip' shyt and it's making me broke... see y'all in a few weeks :unimpressed:
It’s to the point I don’t even look at my crypto

:francis:

there’s buying the dip but when it dips over and over you gotta stop

hopefully amc/gme ends in the in couple of weeks

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welp back to the 'support' level again lol ima just retire from chart/portfolio watching until next month. There's levels to this 'buy the dip' shyt and it's making me broke... see y'all in a few weeks

appreciate your honesty in this and it’s a good lesson to learn

too many ppl (not directed at you or anyone in particular) throw the phrase “buying the dip” that have no idea what they’re talking about…I’ll see some shyt drop $1 from ATH levels a day later and then see folks turn around talking about “loading up on the dip”…I’m buying a little here and there JUST IN CASE shyt does run back up a bit…but I’m not blowing my load until I see some real dips…a lot of shyt is still at ATHs from only a few months ago

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Love getting free coins. :wow:

Got 24 of something called AKT, no idea what it is but needed to swap something and rest of the coins were unknown as well. Staked 1500 Osmo coins and got 200 in my wallet and another 440 coming after I finish the last airdrop requirement. Plus I added some liquidity to a pool with OSMO and AKT. No idea what that means but if it can help my balance grow then even better. Just need OSMO to get added to coingecko so I can track the price or tradingview better.
AKT is the decentralized cloud. I am bullish on it....could be crypto AWS

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
AKT is the decentralized cloud. I am bullish on it....could be crypto AWS
I got only like 25 and got a few others in the ecosystem. I think they have staking for them. I'll have to get that setup later today. Sounds like an interesting project, will have to research more about them. Hopefully this osmosis thing adds more coins and becomes a bigger exchange so I can trade other coins as well. Wanna just stake the ones they gave me and the ones I swapped for and not worry about them for now.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:how high is it going to get breh ?

bGzPh5F.png

Not sure how you guys are bullish right now...

We are potentially closing the week with a big red candle for a new weekly swing low for BTC, volume was shyt all week and we blew through supports like it was nothing, shorts were at an all time high, death cross FUD, china FUD, grayscale unlock, futures expirations, etc.

There is nothing really stopping us from retesting 30k and then after that its a shytshow from there. Its all bad brehs :mjcry:

The only positives I see is the shorts are closing, which means alot of people are taking profits now and monday is typically green and alot of volume. We have a chance to get some momentum to get away from 32.5k support.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how you guys are bullish right now...

We are potentially closing the week with a big red candle for a new weekly swing low for BTC, volume was shyt all week and we blew through supports like it was nothing, shorts were at an all time high, death cross FUD, china FUD, grayscale unlock, futures expirations, etc.

There is nothing really stopping us from retesting 30k and then after that its a shytshow from there. Its all bad brehs :mjcry:

The only positives I see is the shorts are closing, which means alot of people are taking profits now and monday is typically green and alot of volume. We have a chance to get some momentum to get away from 32.5k support.
Until the amc boys get their money y’all will keep bleeding

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I heard china is actually forreal cracking down on mining...FUD or is this bad bad lol. Im in $SOS so curious

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I heard china is actually forreal cracking down on mining...FUD or is this bad bad lol. Im in $SOS so curious

last time they had outages, price fell like $10K

ain’t this a good thing in terms of mining in the US? Which rich mfs are gonna picc up the slack?

I know for sure there are farms in central TX , all Asians . I had an interview with em but I left TX