1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anybody here use Coinbase? I don’t use it but my brother in law does and he’s new to it. Anyways, he sold off his measly BTC and has $7.88 under “US Dollar” on his portfolio.

When he tries to “cash it out” to his linked bank account, it’s only showing $.33 available to withdrawal. Literally right after he sold it off.

wassup with that?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anybody here use Coinbase? I don’t use it but my brother in law does and he’s new to it. Anyways, he sold off his measly BTC and has $7.88 under “US Dollar” on his portfolio.

When he tries to “cash it out” to his linked bank account, it’s only showing $.33 available to withdrawal. Literally right after he sold it off.

wassup with that?

There are ways to transfter the cash out, it takes time to process if you doing the bank transfer like robin hood it takes 3 business days for them to have liquid money

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There are ways to transfter the cash out, it takes time to process if you doing the bank transfer like robin hood it takes 3 business days for them to have liquid money

but that shyt is literally changing. It was his first ever cash out. First it showed $.33 available to withdrawal, five minutes later $0.00 then another ten minutes $4.33

He just wants his $7.88 and delete the app

:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
but that shyt is literally changing. It was his first ever cash out. First it showed $.33 available to withdrawal, five minutes later $0.00 then another ten minutes $4.33

When he cashed out what state is it in, Eth or cash???:wtf: its not making sense

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When he cashed out what state is it in, Eth or cash???:wtf: its not making sense

:russ: He in Reno

the $7.88 is showing on his US Dollar in his portfolio. That never changes and even has “Sold Bitcoin $7.88 under the history.

It’s when he clicks US Dollar on his portfolio, it shows $7.88 under USD, clicks the “Cash Out” option and when it gives you the option to type in the amount, it now shows “$0 available” under cash out at the top of the screen.

:yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ: He in Reno

the $7.88 is showing on his US Dollar in his portfolio. That never changes and even has “Sold Bitcoin $7.88 under the history.

It’s when he clicks US Dollar on his portfolio, it shows $7.88 under USD, clicks the “Cash Out” option and when it gives you the option to type in the amount, it now shows “$0 available” under cash out at the top of the screen.

:yeshrug:

idk....:mindblown:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps

Do you always have to wait 5-7 business days when you want to add funds to coinbase and robinhood?

Everytime I want to buy stocks or crypto I have to wait 5-7 days for anything to clear from my bank.

How do you bypass this? Any quicker ways? PayPal is the same way.

All this is new to me:mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you always have to wait 5-7 business days when you want to add funds to coinbase and robinhood?

Everytime I want to buy stocks or crypto I have to wait 5-7 days for anything to clear from my bank.

How do you bypass this? Any quicker ways? PayPal is the same way.

All this is new to me:mindblown:

technically no, someone put me on that there are options cashing in and out. wire transfers, but you have to set it up in that account...:ld: the debit card option is FAST... he has to change it on the options...

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He has to wait longer. It takes a while for the transfer to clear. However they let you trade with it immediately. Once the initial transfer is no longer pending he can take the money out

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
For those that missed ever rise, this might be a good play it market buys $CAKE on each transaction and store it into a vault that will be redistributed as the supply of $MONSTER goes down . Launching at 6PM UTC

Seems kinda similar to RISE which has been falling non stop,

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems kinda similar to RISE which has been falling non stop,
Zoom out and look to the left, looks like any other shytcoin a few days after an excessive pump. Shyt went up to damn near $100 million MC. I was eyeing the chart when it was $7 mIl but got cold feet thinking it would just dip at that point, could have gotten a much needed 10x :francis:.
As always catch it while it's low and sell the pump :yeshrug:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Zoom out and look to the left, looks like any other shytcoin a few days after an excessive pump. Shyt went up to damn near $100 million MC. I was eyeing the chart when it was $7 mIl but got cold feet thinking it would just dip at that point, could have gotten a much needed 10x :francis:.
As always catch it while it's low and sell the pump :yeshrug:
Did you pull out of Rise? Pause