1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Why aren't yall participating in this INCENTIVIZED Testnet? Free coins man, free coins is always good especially from a high quality project like this. 100% fair distribution of coins too.

-Dual Ledger
-Duel Coins that will either be locked up in nodes and/or burned, staked etc.
-Layer 1 with focus on BTC interoperability
-And more...

Download their new sleek, state of the art test wallet and sing up for the incentives here: Zenon Public Testnet

THE PROJECT:

Zenon price today, ZNN live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Zenon (ZNN) The Network of Momentum

https://twitter.com/Zenon_Network

Zenon

(**MUST READ**)
Zenon.Network — An ape’s guide to the galaxy

JOIN THE TESTNET:

USE MY REF CODE IF YOU SIGN UP BREH: A9MQTP

Zenon is a dope project, I remember people used to always speculate that Jack Dorsey was behind it

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Time flies.

I haven't been in the crypto space as long as some others here, but I started in May 2017, and I can't believe it's already been four years.:damn:.

The ups, the downs, the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I feel like I've felt every emotion possible the past four years. Hoping for more of the highest of highs and a continued bull market.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps

Message from the Iron/Titan telegram

"Guys, listen to me. Ive been made a community member here on purpose.

I am someone who lost 250,000$ and it was my life savings. Go check twitter. Im on top comment.

I have nothing left with me rn.

What I know is that If I keep crying, it wont bring my money back.

Im sorry for your loss my brothers. We are in this together.
Lets hold our hands and stay positive and let the team do their work peacefully.

Give them some time.
You have nothing to loose now, but if you listen to me, you may gain from it. So will I."

rekt :francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Message from the Iron/Titan telegram

"Guys, listen to me. Ive been made a community member here on purpose.

I am someone who lost 250,000$ and it was my life savings. Go check twitter. Im on top comment.

I have nothing left with me rn.

What I know is that If I keep crying, it wont bring my money back.

Im sorry for your loss my brothers. We are in this together.
Lets hold our hands and stay positive and let the team do their work peacefully.

Give them some time.
You have nothing to loose now, but if you listen to me, you may gain from it. So will I."

rekt :francis:
Wow, somebody should drop the suicide hotline for bro while they're at it.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Heard about it yesterday, was even in the voicechat listening to them explain it. Nothing massively ground breaking token omics as they were making out. Just another method of pushing trading taxes to liquidity to maintain a decent price floor lol which many of the coins do albeit not in this exact way.
I think the shytcoin space has moved on from " to the moon" for no reason phase (unless it's a dog coin) these fools ain't fully doxed either so the community engagement won't be big like safemoon :francis:

Side note: I dropped a rug pull in this thread recently (blockchain dating app) lost 2k to that shyt. Scammers are getting ruthless :mjcry:
I was going to invest in this off your recommendation. Glad I didn’t :whoo:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why aren't yall participating in this INCENTIVIZED Testnet? Free coins man, free coins is always good especially from a high quality project like this. 100% fair distribution of coins too.

-Dual Ledger
-Duel Coins that will either be locked up in nodes and/or burned, staked etc.
-Layer 1 with focus on BTC interoperability
-And more...

Download their new sleek, state of the art test wallet and sing up for the incentives here: Zenon Public Testnet

THE PROJECT:

Zenon price today, ZNN live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Zenon (ZNN) The Network of Momentum

https://twitter.com/Zenon_Network

Zenon

(**MUST READ**)
Zenon.Network — An ape’s guide to the galaxy

JOIN THE TESTNET:

USE MY REF CODE IF YOU SIGN UP BREH
: A9MQTP

fb6ef2a5eb1d25e6b95d45446418d1e8017fed3c.gifv

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You base this on what exactly ? There are people who pulled out before the rug at only 5 percent hit.

But he "got out" before the rug though. :pachaha:
Is it possible he got out before? Maybe. But with how quick rugs are and with the Matic network being down and shaky around the same time, I doubt it.
He sure ain't acting like a cat that got out with a minimal loss.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But he "got out" before the rug though. :pachaha:
Is it possible he got out before? Maybe. But with how quick rugs are and with the Matic network being down and shaky around the same time, I doubt it.
He sure ain't acting like a cat that got out with a minimal loss.
He said that he lost enough to speak up about it, so take that for what it's worth. Basically, he don't like that shyt :laugh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Crazy..up 20x from listing. Was gonna buy the presale but the hardcap was 4000 BNB was thinking there's no way it'll pump with that big of a presale :snoop:
I should’ve pulled the trigger yesterday as well. You still going to throw a small bag at it?