1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm saying tho, how they have ya'll wallets addresses like that???:dahell: dont you have to verify if someone sends you crypto???:wtf:
Your wallet address is on the blockchain. Can look it up on either ethscan or bscscan. I had one recently called mmax which I think was related to emax cuz people in their discord was mentioning it. What they do is search for the token on ethscan and it shows all the transactions on there and which wallets it was moved to from personal wallets to exchanges and everything. That's why it showed Vitalik wallet when he had shib and also the dead wallet that lot of coins burn to. So they get a bunch of those wallets and airdrop them coins I believe like a phishing attempt to get them to take the bait and move the coins or do something to get caught off guard. That's how I believe the government was able to recover the stolen btc but not sure which one they used cuz ethscan for erc20 tokens only. But I'm sure they got a way to track movement on btc transfers. Anything could be tracked on crypto basically.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Eh, compare it's price to 2020, if you think about it many of us in this thread are spoiled with btc we forget it's still 10k over the previous big all time high marker of last year. If this ends up being our yearly low (shyt even 25k) then it's a 10x compared to last year. That's why I'm not worried at all.

BTC is not about you. It is about the network. Every time there are big drops tens of thousands of people end up underwater. Those same people that you need to buy back in (in more ways than one) for the price and usage to rise.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Based on what evidence? Everything points towards 29K being the black swan that becomes food in these streets the moment it steps out on the playing field :mjgrin:

its been under the 200 SMA for 17 days and counting .... that usually marks a bear cycle

In 2013, 2017, and 2019 it dropped 50-70% , hit a death cross , then dropped another 50-70%

we might hit a death cross within 10 days.... hopefully it’s followed by a golden cross

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Beware of the hotbit exchange. I tried to make a withdrawal and it failed. Now the money has been locked for days and a lot of people have had this same issue, with some never getting their money back. Always check for reviews of exchanges (reddit is a good place) before entrusting them with your money. None of the exchanges are trustworthy, but some are better than others.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Beware of the hotbit exchange. I tried to make a withdrawal and it failed. Now the money has been locked for days and a lot of people have had this same issue, with some never getting their money back. Always check for reviews of exchanges (reddit is a good place) before entrusting them with your money. None of the exchanges are trustworthy, but some are better than others.

What did you try to withdraw???:jbhmm:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I remember hitbtc did some shyt like that to me. Had like 7g locked up and thought that shyt was gone. Luckily I kept bugging their support and was able to withdraw the shyt. They let you deposit the shyt then won't let you withdraw without kyc. Like wtf you let me deposit it in the first place?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
What did you try to withdraw???:jbhmm:

A crypto coin to my wallet (not revealing at the moment because I already bad talked it, and don't want fud to spread). Withdrawals fail sometimes for various reasons, but the support should be able to fix the issue and not leave people in the dark for days, weeks, and months. Any time you have to fight to get your money back, that gives the appearance of theft.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I remember hitbtc did some shyt like that to me. Had like 7g locked up and thought that shyt was gone. Luckily I kept bugging their support and was able to withdraw the shyt. They let you deposit the shyt then won't let you withdraw without kyc. Like wtf you let me deposit it in the first place?

Glad you got your money back. Something tells me theft is a part some of these exchanges' profit model.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A crypto coin to my wallet (not revealing at the moment because I already bad talked it, and don't want fud to spread). Withdrawals fail sometimes for various reasons, but the support should be able to fix the issue and not leave people in the dark for days, weeks, and months. Any time you have to fight to get your money back, that gives the appearance of theft.

Yeah hotbit do have serious issues with withdrawing certain coins i dont know wtf is going on with them...:francis: i want to take my sanshu inu off that site and erase it from my bookmarks...