1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I made a nice profit off of an altcoin and going to convert it yo LTC I think.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I made a nice profit off of an altcoin and going to convert it yo LTC I think.
The creator of LTC sold all his so take that as you will.

Some people are saying fukk it and selling it all and others are saying it’s cool he’s transparent about it and knows he won’t be accused of trying to pump it since he no longer has any.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Someone @ me please, when Coinbase allows BCC(bitcoincash) to finally be purchased..

i have accounts all over the place because if one is being a bish when i try to withdrawal i just send it elsewhere

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Brehs find you a young relative and put them on game.

The olds not gonna listen to you. Them young cats spend all day on the phone anyway .

Show them like people showed you. It's a chance to get a leg up in the money game legally.

This shyt flip faster than dope anyway

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: the whales need to stop suppressing my BTC now, damnit. I cant move to Eth at these prices. I bought in kind of high.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
You dont need an exchange to trade verge coins or pay for stuff. McAfee thinks itll be the go to coin for anonymous transactions. Snippets below. Article also mentions the wraith protocol

Want to send coins via text? Verge is already on it. Currently, XVG can be sent on Twitter, Telegram, and Discord. Platforms like Reddit and Slack are coming in the future. This all works via messenger bots.

According to the roadmap, we should see these developments in Q1 2018:

• Finality on RSK smart contracts
  • TOR and i2P Android wallet
  • Core wallet release
  • Merchandise store
Thus far, Verge has done an excellent job of keeping its promises in a timely manner.

Verge had an absolutely stellar 2017, with its price up over 17,000% since the beginning of the year. With a powerful suite of features and privacy at the forefront, Verge is definitely one of the coins to keep on your radar heading into the new year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cryptoslate.com/privacy-matters-look-verge-surging/amp/

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Thinking about buying a g worth of tronix. I've got a feeling but I'm also stupid... might be the fortaleza talking