1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I gotta salute all y'all in here frfr, especially @Malta. Turned my 225 into 1500 in less than a month

full
from 1k to 4k in 5 days:wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
you think I should wait too? lol I'm waiting for my LTC to clear and I was gonna buy now.

Your call bro. I'm gonna wait to see what happens when folks start going to sleep. But the shyt has been fighting all day. Hate my original investment got booted.

Verge won't quit :ohhh:

Looked like it was bout to slide, if it hit 8 again I was gonna load up.

Not sure we'll ever see. 08 again. I'm just hoping for .10 at this point.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Picked up some trx and icx during yesterdays dip, pumping nice today

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Binance on mobile (as I suspected from all the previous posts throughout the day) is shytty. Let me fire up the computer.

Btw, Wifey asked me what I wanted for Christmas...I’m like woman, if you don’t get US two cold wallets and leave the rest in the bank and sat dahn somewhurr :scust:

I’ve set a house rule now. Our “fukk it off” Money is now 55% Crypto starting THIS WEEK...After errthang paid, we good on gas and grub (she coupons too so the incedentials is a breeze), we bout to cake up out this hoe!

I hope someone reads this post this time next year and it serves as motivation...And then I can tell em, “Aye, I got on XVG at $.06...XRG at $.72...I got in ETH at, $754...I ain’t touch BTC til it was at $15,8”...

We’re still early adopters and eventual father’s of this shyt brehs...Believe it!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
verge finally seems to be settling down for those trying to get in. keep an eye on it.
Yeah I have my eye on it. I am going to trade the few USDT I keep on reserve and dump it into Verge whenever possible. If McAfee is correct half of this thread will be able to retire at $15 per.

@Malta won't even need a plane to Brazil, he will straight superman hop his way down there :mjlol:

superman-manofsteel-83.gif

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Brehs how would I invest in Coinbase (the actual exchange itself) if I wanted to :jbhmm:

EDIT: nvm, it's still pre IPO and I'm not an accredited investor or nothing and ain't tryna deal with all that anyway. When it hits the IPO stage though :patrice:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah I have my eye on it. I am going to trade the few USDT I keep on reserve and dump it into Verge whenever possible. If McAfee is correct half of this thread will be able to retire at $15 per.

@Malta won't even need a plane to Brazil, he will straight superman hop his way down there :mjlol:

superman-manofsteel-83.gif

you got me wanting to pull my ETH or what I got left in BTC and put it on Verge
:mjgrin: yall selling me like hell on the hype, and watch I bet the house on it and thats when the bubble bursts
:mjlol: