((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
using cac terminology but still thought it was :mjlol:

DRhoUbXWkAYnzbZ.jpg

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
All of them, especially the one's you are using - mainly the one's that you use but coinmarketcap is best for ease to look at for percentages etc
------------------
Stop calling it a "bubble". This is not the housing market or tulip bs

Call it a trend or a phase but it's not a bubble waiting to burst the market is barely even close to it's full potential. This isn't just some North America shyt, any, anywhere can get into crypto. If this was a threat to the financial industry right now, they would shut it down or at least attempt too but they are not and you know why? They are getting in on it too. They see a new market and the ability to capitalize off of it and they are doing what is human nature to them.

We live our entire lives online and you didn't believe other sources of currency or stock would appear?

Only a fool doesn't see that

I'm liking the fact a lot of black folks are fukking with crypto, now we just need people who would like to link up and create sources of our own

What are y'all thoughts on litecoin creator Lee selling all of his stake in it? I think politics and powers has got to him. It clearly wasn't for money.

They said internet was never going to be commercialized too, or that people would never stomache going on airplanes for travel. Let them live in their ignorance. Make your money in the meantime

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Coinmarket cap and Blockfolio show the prices of coins that are being traded on different exchanges breh. They will show the same prices if you look at the same exchanges on both @track 1

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
TRX climbing:lupe:

justin sun said they got something major to be announced friday
LAWWWD if that hits too.

"This Morning I woke Up, Feeling like money, I jumped up, put on my gucci, and my hat, got my bag, got my strap"

This my gettin money song still to this day :mjlol:

"only thing on mind is money money money, for some reaosn it keep callin my name!!!"

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Someone @ me please, when Coinbase allows BCC(bitcoincash) to finally be purchased..