1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
fukk it I flipped some more of my IOTA profit to cop a few hundred more XVG in case it goes above a buck or two.

Took a small step back on the top of the margin hopefully to take a big step forward. Still holdin over 100 IOTA too.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Since I been up I have multiple friends who used to think this was bullshyt asking me how to invest.

Ima help too cause growing the market is only gonna help me.

Will push us closer to the bubble though :lupe:

I'm tellin them to get verge tron and ripple :mjgrin:

Yea yea yea the price is still good:mjgrin:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What’s the website or app y’all use to view the most up to date current prices?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
What’s the website or app y’all use to view the most up to date current prices?

All of them, especially the one's you are using - mainly the one's that you use but coinmarketcap is best for ease to look at for percentages etc
------------------
Stop calling it a "bubble". This is not the housing market or tulip bs

Call it a trend or a phase but it's not a bubble waiting to burst the market is barely even close to it's full potential. This isn't just some North America shyt, any, anywhere can get into crypto. If this was a threat to the financial industry right now, they would shut it down or at least attempt too but they are not and you know why? They are getting in on it too. They see a new market and the ability to capitalize off of it and they are doing what is human nature to them.

We live our entire lives online and you didn't believe other sources of currency or stock would appear?

Only a fool doesn't see that

I'm liking the fact a lot of black folks are fukking with crypto, now we just need people who would like to link up and create sources of our own

What are y'all thoughts on litecoin creator Lee selling all of his stake in it? I think politics and powers has got to him. It clearly wasn't for money.

Last edited: