1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
My cousin keep telling me it’s a bubble every morning. Don’t got the heart to tell him I quadrupled my money since November.
shyt even if it is a bubble, doesn't mean we can't get rich off it. just got to have discipline and know when to take home a really good profit even if it could potentially turn into a great one. that's why these stock brokers be jumpin out of windows when their investments go down in flames. they see them funds rising and rising. got 500 mil, but they got their sights on a billy. then in one moment it's all gone. :mjcry:

that's why I laugh at internet nerds who clown these wealthy people who sold shares to companies that are worth 10 times more now. talking about "he sold for 1 billion, he could have 10 billion right now. what a dumbass":scust:......it's like smh. them dudes had the discipline to get out when they had enough money to last a lifetime. better to take that 1 billion than risk it and end up with nothing at all. :yeshrug:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have like 25k of these hos cuz I got in when it was like a fraction of a cent maybe .003 or some shyt. And it's been going up after remaining kinda stagnant for a while. I'm currently holding this one but actively monitoring. Hesitant to give u the green light maybe someone else who has this one can chime in

Edit- I was referring to sia
Malta mentioned reddcoin a page or two ago

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt even if it is a bubble, doesn't mean we can't get rich off it. just got to have discipline and know when to take home a really good profit even if it could potentially turn into a great one. that's why these stock brokers be jumpin out of windows when their investments go down in flames. they see them funds rising and rising. got 500 mil, but they got their sights on a billy. then in one moment it's all gone. :mjcry:

that's why I laugh at internet nerds who clown these wealthy people who sold shares to companies that are worth 10 times more now. talking about "he sold for 1 billion, he could have 10 billion right now. what a dumbass":scust:......it's like smh. them dudes had the discipline to get out when they had enough money to last a lifetime. better to take that 1 billion than risk it and end up with nothing at all. :yeshrug:

Yea gotta be smart. Take your principle out at least once you get some gains.

As far as the other shyt.

Make money off the bubble, make money off the crash. If I was ten years older in 2008 than I was I definitely would’ve been buying shyt. GM stock was under $1 after the crash. So many companies were dollar general status. Investors with ice in their veins made out like crooks.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Verge
Verge aims to provide individuals and businesses with fast, efficient and decentralized transactions, which was bitcoin’s original purpose, but wants to improve on bitcoin by maintaining personal privacy, using anonymity-centric networks such as Tor, obfuscating IP addressees and making transactions "completely untraceable," according to its website. Verge, with a market cap of $1.07 billion, is up more than 1,000 percent in the past week.

That kinda sounds like Monero.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
<quote>
<b>Verge</B>
Verge aims to provide individuals and businesses with fast, efficient and decentralized transactions, which was bitcoin’s original purpose, but wants to improve on bitcoin by maintaining personal privacy, using anonymity-centric networks such as Tor, obfuscating IP addressees and making transactions "completely untraceable," according to its website. Verge, with a market cap of $1.07 billion, is up more than 1,000 percent in the past week.</quote>

That is why I am watching Monero like a hawk if people start feeling like Verge might be the next one.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
<quote>
<b>Verge</B>
Verge aims to provide individuals and businesses with fast, efficient and decentralized transactions, which was bitcoin’s original purpose, but wants to improve on bitcoin by maintaining personal privacy, using anonymity-centric networks such as Tor, obfuscating IP addressees and making transactions "completely untraceable," according to its website. Verge, with a market cap of $1.07 billion, is up more than 1,000 percent in the past week.</quote>

Yep...doesnt matter nikkas want options