Daps
Little swing going on, don't panic brehs hold strong:damn:

giphy.webp

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
For those of you who got into verge early, do yall plan to put more cash in once it dips, even if the new floor is at like .10-11 cents?

I plan on holding what i put in but obviously even .10 cents is a bargain if this thing has the potential to reach a dollar or 2. That's the only thing i'm considering

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
honestly. if verge brings me enough to pay off my car, my credit cards, and give my mom a down payment on a house. it's a win. millionaire status is a fantasy, I know that. but the main reason I got in this game was to simply pay off my debt. that alone will bring so much peace to my life:wow:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
For those of you who got into verge early, do yall plan to put more cash in once it dips, even if the new floor is at like .10-11 cents?

I plan on holding what i put in but obviously even .10 cents is a bargain if this thing has the potential to reach a dollar or 2. That's the only thing i'm considering
i'ma keep putting into verge til i'm at 30k shares. and maybe even keep going. just keep chipping in little by little.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
honestly. if verge brings me enough to pay off my car, my credit cards, and give my mom a down payment on a house. it's a win. millionaire status is a fantasy, I know that. but the main reason I got in this game was to simply pay off my debt. that alone will bring so much peace to my life:wow:
There are no limits. Everyone in this thread should be able to get there with smart trades in 2018.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Can you break down this chart for me please.

On the left are the buys, on the right are the sells.

There were some small sellwalls that got ate up and spit out, that's why the price will hang and keep going back and forth between two numbers. You can see the sellwalls on the right, they look like little steps.