1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eventually the whales likely gonna own all the bitcoin.
You're right and this makes me wonder what that means for the idea of bitcoin/crypto down the line.

This was created in the aftermath of the 08 financial crisis as what I assume was a revolutionary ideal:jbhmm:

But more regular people are becoming financially literate so also:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're right and this makes me wonder what that means for the idea of bitcoin/crypto down the line.

This was created in the aftermath of the 08 financial crisis as what I assume was a revolutionary ideal:jbhmm:

But more regular people are becoming financially literate so also:manny:

They trying to hoard all the wealth...:francis:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

If you knew you knew. Rich get richer:wow:

You see it :sas1::salute:

This is MY take on what I THINK is gonna happen.

When that explosion happens is when nikkas who weren’t in the trenches sliding getting money while the market was on FIRE will jump back in the game talkin bout “Y-yeah.., I knew all along!!”

Whatever happens, I’ll say it AGAIN.
These are your options

Reup in the drought.
• HODL
• Sit on the sidelines
• Or fold and be a casualty of war.

Don’t come in here complaining and arguing because YOU hurting. If that’s the case, step back and reevaluate. You over-invested what you couldn’t afford to lose. Either take that as a Loss or a Lesson. DYOR and stand behind your actions.

Good luck to each and everyone of y’all.

Bless

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj5e2sBIfa1tpri36o2_1280.jpg

634f5d38637ebdb8fd60abdc03d832fd.jpg
Hmmm, It’s almost like.. they ain’t want us to be organized and rather have us scrimping and scraping, killing eachother on a corner on some bullshyt.

So they can accumulate and LAUGH at us because most nikkas on ground level don’t see the bigger picture :sas1:

:sas2:
226-C8523-6-B2-A-48-CC-80-E5-70-C3698-BF8-F4.jpg

C2-AD9470-9-ADB-41-BC-9347-6-CB85906424-D.jpg
The street, is the street.
ALWAYS
:sas2:
7-ABABFE8-F4-B0-4-D21-981-F-3-F448-C3358-BB.png

4-DD87173-CABD-4-B3-D-BE4-F-79-F2-C53-DE320.png

49-DE4-BDB-BF4-E-4967-A655-96468653324-C.png

4aad3a06b7192835129f79454ee06cab.jpg

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Imagine thinking them The Wire quotables I post in here are whatever and have no meaning lol
BEDBDFDE-9051-468-C-B4-DB-78801242268-D.png
5-C67251-E-8-A1-D-49-F2-8-A85-EA22-D594-B8-AA.png
Maybe I gotta be street savvy and have had experienced that type of life to understand some of the quotes you post and how they relate to crypto. :manny:

But we getting this money, so that's all that matters. :salute:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
They trying to hoard all the wealth...:francis:
You can't really be mad in this situation.

All of us have grown up in this broken ass financial system that is so rigged to where most of the wealth in this country and the world is concentrated and hoarded amongst the elite few at the top. From the redlining to blocking access to wealth-building financial services like borrowing/lending, these banks have made sure black people never got a fair shake.

For the first time in history there's another option to this deteriorating financial system that can allow us to establish some independence or financial freedom and any of us can participate. A chance to get in early on what looks like the next reserve currency or base of a new financial system.

Bitcoin was equal opportunity across the globe. been available for anyone to buy since 2010 for pennies to a dollar a pop.

Just depended on how early you seriously took it and how early you actually believed in it.

I hope people don't take it lightly. The established institutions don't like the fact that we are in the space earlier than them. They will run whatever media campaigns to make you think it's all over. The "bubble popped". etc to get you to sell your BTC to them for cheap. They understand where this shyt is headed.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

All of us have grown up in this broken ass financial system that is so rigged to where most of the wealth in this country and the world is concentrated and hoarded amongst the elite few at the top. From the redlining to blocking access to wealth-building financial services like borrowing/lending, these banks have made sure black people never got a fair shake.

For the first time in history there's another option to this deteriorating financial system that can allow us to establish some independence or financial freedom and any of us can participate. A chance to get in early on what looks like the next reserve currency or base of a new financial system.

Bitcoin was equal opportunity across the globe. been available for anyone to buy since 2010 for pennies to a dollar a pop.

Just depended on how early you seriously took it and how early you actually believed in it.

I hope people don't take it lightly. The established institutions don't like the fact that we are in the space earlier than them. They will run whatever media campaigns to make you think it's all over. The "bubble popped". etc to get you to sell your BTC to them for cheap. They understand where this shyt is headed.

They don't even have to run media campaigns. Whales can easily manipulate the market and not just for btc. They have large amounts of coins and can move them around to affect the price. It's nothing for them to sell 10 out of 100 coins and drop the price to trigger a stop loss someone had set with 1 coin or just have someone panic if they go in the red too much with their investment. Crypto is definitely a growing industry and will continue to get bigger but the whales are able to control the market easily cuz not everyone has the willpower in them to hold. Cuz if they did, btc would never have a sell, only buys. Established institutions have the advantage automatically cuz they have more buying power already. The only thing the common man can do is invest what he can, and build up some wealth. They accumulating by the 100s, the common man ain't even buying 1.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

TAWK TO THESE nikkaS!!!
0403606be61ad45bc52149be02444d42.png
:salute:

nikkas still treating crypto like it’s some digital dice game shyt, moving like pawns.
When we finally have a REAL major opportunity to really level up and move to the other side of the board.

We as a people on some deep programmed financial illiteracy shyt.

Just look at the pushback for tryna give game to elevate our ppl, shyt is wild.
It’s like, I’m tryna TEACH you nikka, tf you gettin mad at me for tryna help you?

nikkas really on some “who tf they think they are tryna act smart on us” shyt.
And to finish this with some advice.

Don’t go gambling with these off-brand meme coins cause you see a lotta ppl getting money.

Most of them will lose it just as fast, focus on consistent gains with solid projects. It might not be as sexy to gamblers, but it’s more functional if you really tryna make money in a secure way.

Diversify and when a coin makes significant gains, take profit and put that profit in a longterm coin you researched properly and just wait.

We as a people need to teach eachother how to invest and trade, not to play digital dice games..
We need to do better for our future generations :salute:
This is an opportunity of a lifetime :wow:
69-E2698-B-BF30-44-DD-9192-45542-DED4-D04.jpg

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is apart of the 1% that got extremely lucky. And even if the total value of the coins is/was 60 million he wouldn't be able to cash out for more than a few million (3-4), although that is a shyt ton of money to the average person. There is just not enough liquidity between CEX's and DEX's to realize that 60 million gain.

Salute to any black man making money off crypto whether it's with solid FA tokens or shytcoins. Didn't watch the full video but I hope he cashed out on a couple million at least and I hope everyone here hits a 100x at the very least before the year ends. :salute:
You can covert it to a stable coin and cash out incrementally surely? I wouldn't want the full thing at once :hubie: