1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
q0smu2sz6f271.jpg

This dude gotta hold that fukking L hardbody right now....:laff::mjlol::bryan: that's why i tell people I'm playing the long game...
Buy and hold almost always better than timing the market

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He made the right decision, if you make a big profit on a shyt coin you take that profit and you don't look back, yeah you could've made hella millions but if you reinvest that 18k correctly you can still make millions.
I preach that there's always another play so you can't get stuck on the losses but THATS the kind of loss that jars you, especially since he played it horribly - even if taking instant profit was his main goal he should've pulled $16k and let his initial $2000 ride. I'd rather watch that remaining $2k turn into dust than know I missed out on it becoming around $10m.

Penny wise and pound foolish.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
No one is holding a shytcoin for longer than a 30-45 days. Anyone who held Shiba till they were millionaires are people who lost their private keys or were EXTREMELY lucky, like less than 1% chance lucky.
I preach that there's always another play so you can't get stuck on the losses but THATS the kind of loss that jars you, especially since he played it horribly - even if taking instant profit was his main goal he should've pulled $16k and let his initial $2000 ride. I'd rather watch that remaining $2k turn into dust than know I missed out on it becoming around $10m.

Penny wise and pound foolish.
Not leaving a stack or 2 is the ONLY half-critique I could give him if at all. He played it smart taking profit and moving it to sumn else.

He took his profit and those were the other cards left on the table, that’s the game.

nikkas in here actin like son was dumb or sumn, shyt is wild ignorant gambler talk.

If he invests it properly he’ll STILL get that mil.

Give that man his respect for making his flips and dippin :salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No one is holding a shytcoin for longer than a 30-45 days. Anyone who held Shiba till they were millionaires are people who lost their private keys or were EXTREMELY lucky, like less than 1% chance lucky.

or KN0W intrinsically the coins value will shoot up :ld:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I get that these shyt coins are different and crypto on the whole may be different than regular markets, but its also well known that those that try to time the market make less gains on average than those that invest and hold

I know he'd rather have 87 mill right now :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I get that these shyt coins are different and crypto on the whole may be different than regular markets, but its also well known that those that try to time the market make less gains on average than those that invest and hold

I know he'd rather have 87 mill right now :manny:

87 Million if he just held....:deadmanny: there's the black dude who trusted his gut and made $60 million:whoo::umad: