1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
theres people really in here disputing this like he made the right decision :mindblown:

I think the point is that hindsight is not 20/20. Sure we have that story of him missing out on a fortune, but there’s also stories of people losing a fortune on unrealized gains from holding. The bag holders and losers don’t yell their story out loud though.

It easy to say what someone should’ve done after we know the results.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I think the point is that hindsight is not 20/20. Sure we have that story of him missing out on a fortune, but there’s also stories of people losing a fortune on unrealized gains from holding. The bag holders and losers don’t yell their story out loud though.

It easy to say what someone should’ve done after we know the results.
I get that and agree, but some people are addicted to the day trade aspect too just like the regular markets, looking for the next move. You can do both tho :salute: you aint gotta have a either/or portlfolio

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
or KN0W intrinsically the coins value will shoot up :ld:

here you go....

He is apart of the 1% that got extremely lucky. And even if the total value of the coins is/was 60 million he wouldn't be able to cash out for more than a few million (3-4), although that is a shyt ton of money to the average person. There is just not enough liquidity between CEX's and DEX's to realize that 60 million gain.

Salute to any black man making money off crypto whether it's with solid FA tokens or shytcoins. Didn't watch the full video but I hope he cashed out on a couple million at least and I hope everyone here hits a 100x at the very least before the year ends. :salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He is apart of the 1% that got extremely lucky. And even if the total value of the coins is/was 60 million he wouldn't be able to cash out for more than a few million (3-4), although that is a shyt ton of money to the average person. There is just not enough liquidity between CEX's and DEX's to realize that 60 million gain.

Salute to any black man making money off crypto whether it's with solid FA tokens or shytcoins. Didn't watch the full video but I hope he cashed out on a couple million at least and I hope everyone here hits a 100x at the very least before the year ends. :salute:
$60 Million in my wallet or coinbase account....be like: :krs::krs::krs:

giphy.gif

:heh::dead:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

\

Why not?

It's on binance with a turnover of more than 169 mil today ... and that aside there many options

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
theres people really in here disputing this like he made the right decision :mindblown:
He made the right decision for himself taking profit. The only takeaway here is when you take profits you don't always have to exit completely from your position. He could've left at least 25% as a moon bag

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He made the right decision for himself taking profit. The only takeaway here is when you take profits you don't always have to exit completely from your position. He could've left at least 25% as a moon bag
If I didn't take everything out of Doge in February I'd be 100k up right now:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bought more trb today, only got like a couple dozen but I think it has potential.

The fact I have zero bitcoin now drives me insane.