1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These reward protocols like hodl,glitchy and win lambo are definitely the new wave in the shytcoin space the charity and meme shyt ain't gonna cut it no more. Make bank from not only the the value of your tokens but from a weekly pot of BNB and for a lucky fuker even a potential six figure sum of money to claim for a lambo (no limit to how many times you can win the draw either).
Got me looking forward to sundays/mondays :wow:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
These reward protocols like hodl,glitchy and win lambo are definitely the new wave in the shytcoin space the charity and meme shyt ain't gonna cut it no more. Make bank from not only the the value of your tokens but from a weekly pot of BNB and for a lucky fuker even a potential six figure sum of money to claim for a lambo (no limit to how many times you can win the draw either).
Got me looking forward to sundays/mondays :wow:
Can you explain BNB and staking please?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Can you explain BNB and staking please?
I know for staking you basically put your coin in a pool that whatever the project's node is your staking to uses to do whatever on the network (confirm transactions, mine blocks or some shyt whatever)

I stake hydra and ada and vet rn, been making about 50-100 a month now, pretty sweet deal

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I know for staking you basically put your coin in a pool that whatever the project's node is your staking to uses to do whatever on the network (confirm transactions, mine blocks or some shyt whatever)

I stake hydra and ada and vet rn, been making about 50-100 a month now, pretty sweet deal
Do you get more the more of the coin you have?

Daps

Where are you staking ADA if you don't mind me asking. I'm doing it through Kucoin myself, but the % seems to fluctuate

Fly

Superstar
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: DLo