Posting ZeroHedge links

giphy.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Feel like the next 2 weeks gonna be crucial. Especially for stuff like ETH and Link. They're both holding steady and should hopefully avoid any major setbacks. The charts look better on eth but link isn't too bad and can turn things around. Don't anticipate any major moves in either direction unless some major news or other fukkery drops. Wouldn't be surprised if Eth goes up to 20% market cap and BTC down to 40%. Think BTC has support slightly below 30k but it be surprising if it tests that, but who knows with this crazy market lately. Likely won't bother to follow too much on pricing. Only thing I most likely keep track on the most these next 2 weeks is emax. Everything else will be held patiently. Hopefully one of these meme coins shoots up tho. I just anticipate a slow and steady two weeks. Gotta just diamond hand it thru.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Feel like the next 2 weeks gonna be crucial. Especially for stuff like ETH and Link. They're both holding steady and should hopefully avoid any major setbacks. The charts look better on eth but link isn't too bad and can turn things around. Don't anticipate any major moves in either direction unless some major news or other fukkery drops. Wouldn't be surprised if Eth goes up to 20% market cap and BTC down to 40%. Think BTC has support slightly below 30k but it be surprising if it tests that, but who knows with this crazy market lately. Likely won't bother to follow too much on pricing. Only thing I most likely keep track on the most these next 2 weeks is emax. Everything else will be held patiently. Hopefully one of these meme coins shoots up tho. I just anticipate a slow and steady two weeks. Gotta just diamond hand it thru.
B5-CBC1-AB-5-D27-4022-8694-2-A1-CD2914-D26.jpg
vardagen-coffee-cup-and-saucer-off-white__0711051_pe727947_s5.jpg

B3-AD486-B-4-C15-4-CF6-AC1-D-9-E854-C80-C96-A.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I'm either too tired or not knowledgeable enough to solve this riddle. I can't tell what timeframe that is on the chart. The picture may symbolize a cup and handle pattern and I don't see that in the pic posted or any of the candlestick charts, especially the 1 day, and 4 hour ones. Don't know what the correlation with the Omar meme is but I'm guessing its related. I do know that the 20 day moving average crossed and is way below the 100 day moving average on the daily chart. Like about 40k to 47k. Plus the price is below the ichimoku cloud and its averages lines as well. Two things that haven't happened since early March 2020 right as the big drop was about to occur, and the moving averages didn't cross back over until May 1, 2020. And 20 has been above 100 ever since, up until it dropped back under on May 18, and has been under it ever since. ETH lines still haven't crossed so its more possible to have a reversal. But maybe these pics you posted tell a different story. I'll let someone else figure it out. I'm going to bed.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
q0smu2sz6f271.jpg

This dude gotta hold that fukking L hardbody right now....:laff::mjlol::bryan: that's why i tell people I'm playing the long game...
He made the right decision, if you make a big profit on a shyt coin you take that profit and you don't look back, yeah you could've made hella millions but if you reinvest that 18k correctly you can still make millions.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
1*o6FEHOdF8PJXGmCRdiyVzg.png

CURRENT finalized a 7-figure partnership with Algorand to migrate the $CRNC Token to the Algorand Blockchain
  • Current finalized a 7-figure partnership with Algorand to migrate the $CRNC Token to the Algorand Blockchain in an effort to dramatically decrease the cost of transactions as well as further support the future scalability of the $CRNC Token and the underlying ecosystem.
Current partners with Algorand to migrate blockchains
Over the last few months, as the $CRNC Token begun to change hands p2p, the cost of the transactions became outrageously expensive. Due to the complexity of a security token smart contract, the average cost of transaction over Ethereum was as high as 20–25x the cost of a normal Ethereum transaction. After receiving much feedback from holders, in combination with the fact that the $CRNC Token has always been intended to be as freely tradable as possible, and serve as the backbone of future products — a solution was needed.

After months of careful consideration, and evaluating options, Algorand surfaced as the prime candidate. Founded in 2017 by Silvio Micali; an accomplished luminary in the fields of computer science, cryptography, and mathematics, and is the recipient of the Turing Award. Additionally, Silvio is the co-inventor of probabilistic encryption, Zero-Knowledge Proofs, Verifiable Random Functions, and many of the protocols that are the foundations of modern cryptography. Algorand delivers high speed, security, and decentralization as the cornerstones of the world’s first open-source, permissionless, pure proof-of-stake blockchain protocol for the next generation of financial products. Transactions cost pennies or fractions of pennies, as opposed to $10’s or $100’s of dollars in our case, and are settled within seconds.

We’re extremely excited to work with Algorand through this partnership. With their support, we intend to explore the creation of multiple products within the Current Rewards ecosystem.

The process will require each registrant to update their Securitize iD with new, Algorand compatible wallets for which instructions will be provided. All holders will be notified when the $CRNC Token contract will be paused. When the contract is paused, a snapshot of the blockchain will be created, and everyone will receive book entries for the number of tokens held when the snapshot was taken. The number of tokens will be displayed in your account, and once the Algorand instance of the contract has been minted, the old $CRNC token contract will be destroyed, and holders will be able to claim their tokens on a rolling basis.

Real world use cases >>>>

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He made the right decision, if you make a big profit on a shyt coin you take that profit and you don't look back, yeah you could've made hella millions but if you reinvest that 18k correctly you can still make millions.

I mean that is true but if you gt the hothand with a hotticket you trust ya gut and let it ride...:mjlit: