1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Did this TA you speak of let you predict the recent crash so you can sell your bags and buy back in
:jbhmm:

I don't think so.
Looking back at the chart, the possibilities of a BTC crash had been there for the past month or so. More so two weeks ago but even before that there wasn't much momentum going up. I just don't follow the btc chart much to see that on a day to day basis.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did this TA you speak of let you predict the recent crash so you can sell your bags and buy back in
:jbhmm:

I don't think so.
*Pushes up nerd glasses*

Well actually lol..

So a couple of TA folks I followed basically saw this coming and pulled out profits before hand.

Nothings 100 percent but these guys pretty much follow the charts and percentages over their gut.

Seems like the win more than they lose but they are all basically professional traders or have been.

I also noticed most of them come from a long background of stock market trading.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Binance: Go to “Sell” choose “Stop-limit”

Stop: At which “price” you want to trigger a sell order
Limit: Put a lower price than that so it will put that sell order price on the order book when a sell-order is triggered
Amount: The amount of coin you wish to sell (25,50,75,100% for example, whatever you wish)

Same thing works the other way around for buy orders
66-B953-FA-E47-F-4975-819-D-45-DE9-CB4753-F.jpg
Looking like we about to eat that L. That’s the only thing that going down in my wallet :russ::mjlol:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
*Pushes up nerd glasses*

Well actually lol..

So a couple of TA folks I followed basically saw this coming and pulled out profits before hand.

Nothings 100 percent but these guys pretty much follow the charts and percentages over their gut.

Seems like the win more than they lose but they are all basically professional traders or have been.

I also noticed most of them come from a long background of stock market trading.

Sounds like CT and their inspect element profits. Lol.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This crash couldn't last until my next pay check. Some of these coins are up 50+ percent since yesterday :stopitslime:
It might not be over. The weekly chart still looks awful and there are a lot of indicators that we are still in a downward trend. You might get your chance to jump in. Plus all it takes is one tweet or article and all the progress made today could be wiped out instantly. You never know, just be patient.

On the bright side all the alts are still a long way off from their ATH

lib123

All Star
Daps
It might not be over. The weekly chart still looks awful and there are a lot of indicators that we are still in a downward trend. You might get your chance to jump in. Plus all it takes is one tweet or article and all the progress made today could be wiped out instantly. You never know, just be patient.

On the bright side all the alts are still a long way off from their ATH

It’s over. Large holders are gonna use these bounces to offload to retail bag holders. BTC $10K coming.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fundamentals picking up...

Bitcoin is officially a new asset class: Goldman Sachs
  • It's time to take bitcoin way more seriously as an investable asset, says Goldman Sachs.

"Bitcoin is now considered an investable asset. It has its own idiosyncratic risk, partly because it’s still relatively new and going through an adoption phase," said Mathew McDermott, Goldman Sachs' global head of digital assets, in a new piece of research. "And it doesn’t behave as one would intuitively expect relative to other assets given the analogy to digital gold; to date, it’s tended to be more aligned with risk-on assets. But clients and beyond are largely treating it as a new asset class, which is notable—it’s not often that we get to witness the emergence of a new asset class."

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media