1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'm not a chart guy, but I've seen similar chats to this being posted on Twitter. I hope it's correct.:banderas:.

With these charts it really just depends what vantage point you're looking at it from. Zoom in enough and it looks like it's all over. Zoom out enough and it's just a small hiccup part of the grand rise.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I believe DOGE was able to bring new people to this market, but many of those people are going to expect 10x gains in a matter of weeks going forward, are going to take incredibly high risk chances on other "projects" thinking they will all moon, and will be in for a rude awakening like what happened the past few days.

To each their own, but I feel like those two coins (and many others) can somewhat delegitimize this space.

Edit: If people are making money on them, I'm glad for them. I don't want to see people get smoked. But, that's my general feeling on those coins.

i felt the same away about gamestop

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
It's a mistake to keep comparing shyt to 2017. Much has changed since then.

I don't disagree with you on that. That's why often times, I don't really pay attention to the charts. Everyone is going to have a different opinion, and things have changed so much. Big difference from a few hundred billion market cap to in the trillions. Big difference.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 did you read this? ^

Its a well detailed hit piece as far as im concerned...:coffee: There are plenty of shytcoins that STILL exist as of now from 2014 that had the same thing said about them Ala Dogecin, Bytecoin... They keep saying Shiba inu is a rugpull but it hasnt happened yet... :beli: if the devs cme through with shibaswap and leash and bone and treat. then the article is basically a lie in my books... trust me there are plenty of articles tarnishing other major coins out there, people with alterior agendas. Right now im 50/50 i take everything with a grain of salt. if we get rugpulled we loose our money but if we don't...Then...:wow: im taking things on faith, not heresay and dubious reporting...

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
We movin'.:wow:.

I try to remind myself where we were six, seven, and eight months ago. Even with the past few days, if you were in back during the fall, you were very likely up at least 3-4X, and with certain alts, a LOT more. Always have to put it in perspective.

Now, being up 50X would absolutely be better than up 5X, so let's keep moving up.:mjlit:.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somewhat disagree. TA is useful only because bots utilize TA when trading. Get enough bots trading on candlestick patterns and whatnot and that shyt becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Did this TA you speak of let you predict the recent crash so you can sell your bags and buy back in
:jbhmm:

I don't think so.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did this TA you speak of let you predict the recent crash so you can sell your bags and buy back in

I don't think so.

a) if you understood his specific post then you wouldn’t have asked that question

b) it literally did a few months back...granted you might’ve left some money on the table depending on the projects you were in but the charts were rising too fast...unfortunately many got caught up in the euphoria which is very hard not to in all due fairness

Eclipser

All Star
Daps

I don't think so.

:dahell: I said "somewhat" disagree. TA can be useful if there is a critical mass of trading bots making trading decisions based on it.