loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Bitcoin falls as China cracks down on cryptocurrency services
By Sean

May 24, 2021
Cryptocurrency services in China are suspending their operations in the region. This includes the likes of Huobi Mall and BTC.TOP as the local government has ramped up its efforts to crack down on Bitcoin mining and trading.

Bitcoin.jpg

The move from the Chinese government has caused chaos in the digital currency ecosystem. According to an IndianExpress report, A State Council committee led by Vice Premier Lio announced that the ban earlier this month. This marks the first time the council has targeted virtual currency mining. For those unaware, crypto mining is a major business in China, with the region alone accounting for as much as 70 percent of the world’s crypto supply at the moment.

However, following this news from the Chinese government, Bitcoin took a major hit. The world’s largest cryptocurrency fell by nearly 50 percent from its all time high value of around 64,895 US Dollars back in April 2021. Thus, Huobi Mall announced in a statement that it would be suspending all of its custody businesses in China for the time being. In the statement shared via Telegram to its community, Huobi Mall stated that it is currently contacting its overseas service providers and also told its clients “not to worry and calm down.”

China-Flag.jpg

Picture by Martin BOULANGER

Similarly, BTC.TOP also announced the suspension of its Chinese business due to the regulatory risks in the region. Founder Jiang Zhuoer further added that “In the long term, nearly all of Chinese crypto mining rigs will be sold overseas, as Chinese regulators crackdown on mining at home.” Back in 2017, China had lost its position as a global cryptocurrency trading center as it faced a ban in Beijing. Jiang now predicts that “Eventually, China will lose crypto computing power to foreign markets as well.”

link:
Bitcoin falls as China cracks down on cryptocurrency services - Gizmochina

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next $Happy coin if you missed it brehs , $Homecoin, first twitch AMA happening in an hour, voting every sunday for the homeless shelter they will be donating to, developing their own homeless shelter in July. I reckon this will go to 20M market cap at the minimum

https://www.thehomecoin.co/

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x57c9487f30d04aee52d323586ec9a23d05a1504e
mooning :blessed:

Spiked hard after the first influencer https://www.tiktok.com/@pabloheman/...2460228240901&is_from_webapp=v1&is_copy_url=0

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin falls as China cracks down on cryptocurrency services
By Sean

May 24, 2021
Cryptocurrency services in China are suspending their operations in the region. This includes the likes of Huobi Mall and BTC.TOP as the local government has ramped up its efforts to crack down on Bitcoin mining and trading.

Bitcoin.jpg

The move from the Chinese government has caused chaos in the digital currency ecosystem. According to an IndianExpress report, A State Council committee led by Vice Premier Lio announced that the ban earlier this month. This marks the first time the council has targeted virtual currency mining. For those unaware, crypto mining is a major business in China, with the region alone accounting for as much as 70 percent of the world’s crypto supply at the moment.

link:
Bitcoin falls as China cracks down on cryptocurrency services - Gizmochina
:francis: see what I mean. We already know this! Why do they keep running the same story over and over? This article has zero new information! ZERO!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Up almost 50% on ETH in a day :lupe:

Stocks never move like this, what a dangerous game here :lupe:

I was seconds away from dumping all my BTC and putting it into ETH at the 31K mark....and I bytched out because I was scared

I had a gut feeling ETH was going to fly and I still believe its going to outpace BTC easily this year. Its got alot of juice in July

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
10k is far-fetched but isn’t impossible.

I was sitting on the sides but jumped back in yesterday and already up about 30% in ZEC/XMR/BNB which will I am now playing the long game. Those prices regardless if we see them near bottom again were too far from ATH not to dabble in.

I’m not saying this is a suckers rally but I do believe we will be seeing 20k shortly.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Looking like we about to eat that L. That’s the only thing that going down in my wallet :russ::mjlol:
Nah, look at what’s in front of you.
I specifically said within a couple hours.
Candles open and close on all timeframes and have rhythms. The rhythms become more structured the higher the timeframe.

Think of a babushka

A year, has month cycles within, which has week cycles within, which has daily cycles within, which had hourly cycles within, which minute cycles within, which has second cycles within.
812RM8P59QL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Your mind is still on the left side of the picture, i’m tryna explain how to think and act as you move towards the right by trading, within a trade, within a trade, within a trade, and so on AS you’re goin in a uptrend.

I literally showed you the signs to pay attention to when it reverses within a day candle within a ltf so you can “Short” and make money on the way down all the way til there’s another reversal and the cycle starts again.

Expand how you think, you need to reprogram how you think. I’m tryna help you here.

We’re here now, LUNA went from $6 to $7 again
You might wonder why, but it’s natural that the market wants to “retest” the price before going back up in a trend
444-BABA5-FA69-4-B10-9-A16-41-EA0-EEB49-F5.jpg
6022-B2-FC-9-D71-46-F9-99-D5-B3-B9-D2-C738-A6.jpg

ADA right now is right before a breakout which will then be retested the same way.
F556-E74-D-DA86-40-D1-A0-A8-24-B228874-B0-A.jpg

0-D6-C428-D-3913-491-E-AFA6-B41477-FA8-CFE.jpg

UPDATE: @Ineedmoney504
Look, as I said, the breakout happened, now the market is retesting the price.
So I jumped in right before the price and dipped before the retest, just because I saw what was forming on a lower scale. Just because I could LOL
67-E184-CB-8781-4172-A494-56203-A3-E9394.jpg

Read this multiple post times over until it “clicks” because it’s very important to understand.

Last edited: