1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
food for thought ONLY for those who lost out on substantial profit yesterday AND lamented about not selling in time...as someone said yesterday, IF this is the prelude to a bear then it never just drops straight down...you will get early pump fake days...those are the days to take the profit (that you wished you took before) if you were serious about it...if your plan was to always hold, then this doesn’t apply to you

If you bought the dip, this is where you look at taking some profit. Still in a downtrend

Is it best to take out now or let it run? I know no answer is right but what’s folks opinion?

@Budda you have your answers in the 2 quotes above yours if either scenario applies to you

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
It's funny how depending on the market certain posters post more, less, or not at all.

I've noticed a few that only really have something to say during a up swings, or ATHs, some who only post when the market is going down, and some that pop in only went the market is bottomed out.

Probably can't post after smashing their keyboard, but after the market goes green and they can buy a new one, they're back.:pachaha:.

It will always be like that though. Many aren't going to want to post and talk about stuff when they are getting destroyed. In that situation, people often just want "hopium" and not a genuine answer, whether it is an answer of going up or down.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Block out the noise and focus on the projects you are knowledgeable in. There's too many coins, memes and shyt going on to be right with everything.

I completely agree. That is why I really stick with one main project, and then the big boys in BTC and ETH. Yes, BTC won't explode upwards as much as some alts, but when it goes down, it doesn't go down a far. And, there is a lot more liquidity with it as well.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure some others will disagree with me, but this is why I think coins like DOGE and SHIB need to get smoked, and are bad for the market.
I agree with shib, the other is being pushed by a billionaire trying to make it legit

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I agree with shib, the other is being pushed by a billionaire trying to make it legit

I believe DOGE was able to bring new people to this market, but many of those people are going to expect 10x gains in a matter of weeks going forward, are going to take incredibly high risk chances on other "projects" thinking they will all moon, and will be in for a rude awakening like what happened the past few days.

To each their own, but I feel like those two coins (and many others) can somewhat delegitimize this space.

Edit: If people are making money on them, I'm glad for them. I don't want to see people get smoked. But, that's my general feeling on those coins.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Put a tight stop-loss in place in case the market is still sensitive and there’s delay :salute:
In the meantime you can make flips both micro trends on a 15m timeframe if you’re skilled enough

bearish-three-line-strike.gif

three-black-crows.png
I’m new to all this but how do a stop/loss

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I’m new to all this but how do a stop/loss
Binance: Go to “Sell” choose “Stop-limit”

Stop: At which “price” you want to trigger a sell order
Limit: Put a lower price than that so it will put that sell order price on the order book when a sell-order is triggered
Amount: The amount of coin you wish to sell (25,50,75,100% for example, whatever you wish)

Same thing works the other way around for buy orders
66-B953-FA-E47-F-4975-819-D-45-DE9-CB4753-F.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Binance: Go to “Sell” choose “Stop-limit”

Stop: At which “price” you want to trigger a sell order
Limit: Put a lower price than that so it will put that sell order price on the order book when a sell-order is triggered
Amount: The amount of coin you wish to sell (25,50,75,100% for example, whatever you wish)

Same thing works the other way around for buy orders
66-B953-FA-E47-F-4975-819-D-45-DE9-CB4753-F.jpg
Damn can’t even get into biance in Louisiana. Not allowed. I’ll just try to stay on top of it