1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Speaking of miracles :jawalrus:

https://www.kxan.com/news/business/mormon-church-cashes-in-on-gamestop-and-tesla-stock-craze/

If Jesus has diamond hands, then so can we! No excuses.

Now for some seriousness. This is a crucial day and week for us. Looking at the Ethereum chart and its still within the ichimoku cloud. I noticed yesterdays candle looked kind of like a bullish reversal one. I first noticed it on Atom since the bottom wick was longer with a short body. Finished in the red but buyers were able to push the price back closer to the open by end of the day. Link had a similar candle and so did ETH. Gotta check BTC but I imagine that one and a lot of others did as well. A green candle on the daily today on lots of coins may signal a reversal back up. Its Monday and institutions are open and coins are real cheap cuz of all the weekend panic sellers. Momentum trending up will be perfect for the bounce back. I'd call 2050 area a decent support line for ETH. The ichimoku cloud doesn't look that powerful far as resistance goes and the 20 and 100 day moving averages are still far apart. A green day today and hopefully one tomorrow, can confirm the trend reversal. I feel safer on ETH than BTC since BTC already way below the ichimoku cloud and the moving averages crossed and been sinking rapidly. I think it bounces back towards ATH quicker. Prediction: ETH touches 4500 by Labor Day. Bold Prediction: by end of July. Was gonna say July 4th but less than a month and a half may be too quick. But who knows what may happen. I may go to sleep and wake up around noon to see the market dropped another 10%. Thats the miracle I want, for me to be able to sleep without having all the paper handers dumping their coins soon as they wake up in the morning. :francis:
This is definitely a critical week.
42K is an important point for BTC imo

FTM, LINK, VET, RSR, etc were all showing the same pattern. I’m bullish for the next couple days on the market.

That bein said, Remember that long I took on that lower timeframe? :sas1:
This is where I go in for an extra heavy long, I’m putting a tight stop-loss underneath just in case

Entry: BTC $31.500
4262237-C-6751-4-F71-B164-735220-BB568-A.png

F8-B741-D7-ED36-4465-A909-FB75-E3411-EF1.jpg

19485-CC6-702-B-4605-9-F0-F-5-ED1-EA8-DBE8-D.jpg
Already at $36.500, 17% profit :obama:
0-CD28-CF5-9-E9-B-4-F67-9-EA7-84-E32-CAFCC79.jpg

F8-B741-D7-ED36-4465-A909-FB75-E3411-EF1.jpg

That’s not even counting FTM’s 35%
LINK and VET’s 20% to name a few.

To those that followed.
I literally showed y’all in REAL-TIME how I make profit on a lower timeframe using charts. Compare the two and take it from there.

That “charts are bullshyt” narrative some tried to come at me with because THEY were underwater is dead and buried immediately.
Do better portfolio management and work on ya trading skills, don’t come at ME cause Y’ALL don’t got ya shyt together.
:ufdup:

I love it out here on these Crypto Blocks
I’m just in the cut waiting for the next lick :ahh:
BDAE2195-378-B-4538-8735-B16-B41-F9226-C.jpg

rMBPARE.gif

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Is it best to take out now or let it run? I know no answer is right but what’s folks opinion?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn they did a full exposal with hella receipts on Shiba Inu. Even Ledger did a more straight forward blog piece on how Shiba and Safemoon are scams. If anyone considering still buying into those coins I would read that first. They’re playing off peoples greed trying to get rich overnight.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how depending on the market certain posters post more, less, or not at all.

I've noticed a few that only really have something to say during a up swings, or ATHs, some who only post when the market is going down, and some that pop in only went the market is bottomed out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn they did a full exposal with hella receipts on Shiba Inu. Even Ledger did a more straight forward blog piece on how Shiba and Safemoon are scams. If anyone considering still buying into those coins I would read that first. They’re playing off peoples greed trying to get rich overnight.

FUD...:beli: the same investigative fervor has been done abut similar coins and yet those coins still here.:comeon:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It's funny how depending on the market certain posters post more, less, or not at all.

I've noticed a few that only really have something to say during a up swings, or ATHs, some who only post when the market is going down, and some that pop in only went the market is bottomed out.

yeah I kind of noticed that too...real peculiar

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FUD...:beli: the same investigative fervor has been done abut similar coins and yet those coins still here.:comeon:
You didn’t even read it but you calling it FUD? Ledger whole business model is keeping customer coins safe. Why would they care about what coins you buy? You asked earlier on this page why Shiba got a bad rap. There is a lot of reasons you just act like it’s not there.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You didn’t even read it but you calling it FUD? Ledger whole business model is keeping customer coins safe. Why would they care about what coins you buy? You asked earlier on this page why Shiba got a bad rap. There is a lot of reasons you just act like it’s not there.

:manny:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiba Inu & Safemoon – Safe Choices or Questionable Money Sinks?
For every legitimate project like Bitcoin or Ethereum, there are ten scam coins designed to steal your money. These sketchy assets often take the form of a meme, having no purpose other than to get a minority rich very quickly.

Essentially, early holders will promote a coin, promising high returns and a great platform to help grow. As word spreads, users buy-in, and the price pumps, which spreads the word even more, making the project a type of pyramid scheme. Suddenly, the early holders have multiplied their earnings and sell out, crashing the price and scamming those they invited in.

The only ones profiting are those on the ground floor, which is a few compared to the many who will get rekt.

It’s the retail investors that lose out on these projects. By the time a coin gains traction on social media, it’s often too late. The early buyers are already prepped to sell.

Two recent projects, Safemoon and Shiba Inu coin, exhibit similar signs of uncertainty.

Shiba Inu
The latter is a self-proclaimed “Dogecoin Killer” and meme token exchange platform. It’s banking off of the Dogecoin fame, using the now-famous Shiba Inu face to attract users. Compared to Safemoon, Shiba Inu is a more blatant meme coin.

Recently, the anonymous creators of Shiba coin sent Vitalik Buterin – the creator of Ethereum – 50% of all Shiba in existence, hoping at best that Vitalik would endorse the project or at worst that he’d burn them and generate scarcity. Not wanting to cause drama, Buterin burned (got rid of) 90% of those holdings, donating the last 10% to a covid relief fund in India. That 10% was worth $1.2 billion, and the project value crashed shortly afterward. Users wanting to get in on the next meme coin sensation got rekt.
This is from ledger.com

Full exposal with hella receipts on a microscopic level
Shiba Inu Token: Exposed