1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still don't get where all this shiba hate is coming from online .. it's a coin designed as a meme coin but is more than a meme coin...:heh: the creator made something very special and people just shytting all over it like dogecoin wasn't a big joke when it came out .. :mindblown: it's mind-blowing

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I still don't get where all this shiba hate is coming from online .. it's a coin designed as a meme coin but is more than a meme coin...:heh: the creator made something very special and people just shytting all over it like dogecoin wasn't a big joke when it came out .. :mindblown: it's mind-blowing
SHIBA is the truth. Ignore the haters and HODL

CAKE is also a good buy now

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

what special thing have they released?

name names :ufdup:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Altcoins yes. But ETH and BTC are game changers and worth the investment.

Is this not volatile?

8ZbfA4r.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm still way up on ETH. Have an average buy of around $500. I might move it into two different stables and put it in a stablecoin LP for the time being but I'm complete ass at TA so I might leave it tbh.

Definitely buying more LINK, TRU, Sushi and UNI over the next few days. Gonna stake/LP whatever else I have and just avoid looking at my portfolio for a while.

Edit:

Funny you mentioned this. Ran across a reddit post on the CC sub this morning.

Might go ahead and stablecoin it up soon :francis:

which stablecoin? from what people say about USDT it might get stressed by massive crypto exists. I use USDT and might switch to USDC instead.

GG has a lot to say about the strains in the financial system and the "everything bubble".

He is not always right and doesn't make that many precise predictions anyway, but he knows his stuff.

Interesting channel.

After reading your post I am going to check what he has been saying about all of this.

https://www.youtube.com/c/GeorgeGammon/videos

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which stablecoin? from what people say about USDT it might get stressed by massive crypto exists. I use USDT and might switch to USDC instead.

GG has a lot to say about the strains in the financial system and the "everything bubble".

He is not always right and doesn't make that many precise predictions anyway, but he knows his stuff.

Interesting channel.

After reading your post I am going to check what he has been saying about all of this.

https://www.youtube.com/c/GeorgeGammon/videos
In your opinion what the hell is going on?