1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
So no one is really buying to keep right? It seems like you can buy, wait for it to go up 10-15 cents eventually and sell? Then wash rinse repeat…..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no one is really buying to keep right? It seems like you can buy, wait for it to go up 10-15 cents eventually and sell? Then wash rinse repeat…..
I’ve been holding but after this experience once I start to break even imma sell unless there’s guaranteed long term growth

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Hell nah. Short trades only right now. You can make great money with this volatility but can also lose big money. Just gotta play it smart. I never hold alts long term even during great times. But right now it's a few hours max. These spikes and dips are wild right now.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
People say they are expecting a sideways market for months on end to lul the retail investors to sleep leading to a panic sell.

How long will these prices stay low?
Prices bounce up a tad bit already.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
FROM HERE ON OUT ANYONE THAT DOESN’T LIKE OR UNDERSTAND CHARTING CAN IGNORE MY POSTS, THEY’LL BE IN SPOILERS.

I’M NOT GOIN BACK AND FORTH WITH NUNNA Y’ALL ABOUT CHARTS.

DYOR AND GET MONEY HOWEVER YOU SEE FIT.

I WISH Y’ALL THE BEST.

Good luck.

DISCLAIMER FOR ANYONE THAT WILL LOOK INTO MY POSTS FROM HERE ON OUT

It’s NOT my responsibility to let y’all know every single timeframe I’m looking at every single damn time.

That’s for Y’ALL to pay attention to.

I’m NOT a financial advisor either.
DYOR and take responsibility for your OWN actions. This includes taking ANYONES views, opinions and takes into consideration while making your OWN decisions.

Now back to business

Charting: Trading can be done on different timeframes so you’ll see me post different timeframes. It’s up to YOU to look at these charts and see where I’m at with it. If you think I’m only posting 1D timeframes that’s NOT my problem.

When real life events affect the crypto space, as a trader you need to ADAPT with it (Elon tweeting or China banning Bitcoin FUD for example). This doesn’t mean your technical analysis wasn’t perfect, it means you have to adjust with it to remain successful. To not adapt with changes to the market is to fail as a technical analyst. Charting is like real life in that aspect. When new information gets presented, you either adapt your judgement and actions with it or you fail as a trader.

All of these things can affect things on different timeframe, for better or for worse.
You can’t be smiling holding DOGE while Elon tweets about it and understand how that affected it in your benefit, but turn around and complain when FUD happens when you don’t expect it to your disadvantage.

Just like you prolly sold higher than you would have during an Elon tweet to increase your profit.
That isn’t in the technical analysis then either, but NOBODY complains then right? Right.

When FUD drops, you exit your position earlier as a day trader to protect your profit. You’re not supposed to be stubborn on no “well, but the chart said” shyt a couple hours ago, when a couple minutes ago an event happened that will change the trajectory of the crypto space. You adapt and exit. That’s why I check multiple timeframes while making my OWN assessment on the positions I chose to be in. Be it longterm or short term, I have and WILL continue to do both. So let that be CLEAR if you’re exclusively a longterm holder/trader. I do BOTH, I slide during the drought.

There’s always money to be made, you just have to adapt your approaches to what THE MARKET is telling you it wants to do, not what YOU want IT to do. Again, I adapt to the market as I and you SHOULD as a trader/hodler

So this was my FULL disclaimer once and for all moving forward.

Now, back to business forreal.

May 22nd
This is MY take on what I THINK is gonna happen.
BDAA3-DE1-15-F7-4-CF3-9-DCB-B72-C57758046.jpg

DA9935-E3-56-AC-49-CE-8-A53-F65-DF6016-FB3.jpg

Over the next period, we’ll see coordinated FUD at the highs of that wave so whales can laugh their ass off shaking out weak hands, all while accumulating at the bottoms a couple times. When BTC gets denied at those ascending high next time there will be ppl sayin “I told you it was the bear trap. Look at the lower highs, y’all in denial.” Followed by more rejections.

Just like there will be a lotta ppl in this thread all dramatic and scared as usual.

All while not paying attention that we’re actually seeing HIGHER lows in an uptrend which will then come to an upwards explosion in somewhere around June/July which Is represented at “E” on the visual up top.
May 23rd

After sliding in and out of buys and sells on lower timeframes all the way down to what I think will be the first bottom. I bought what I think will be the bottom of the first run of wave “B”.
BTC $31.300 15m timeframe

This is where I go in for an extra heavy long, I’m putting a tight stop-loss underneath just in case

Entry: BTC $31.500 15m timeframe
4262237-C-6751-4-F71-B164-735220-BB568-A.png

F8-B741-D7-ED36-4465-A909-FB75-E3411-EF1.jpg

19485-CC6-702-B-4605-9-F0-F-5-ED1-EA8-DBE8-D.jpg

May 23rd
Todays low is in line with the upwards trend of the initial line of support I posted May 22nd BEFORE it actually happens.
C87-C7831-21-E4-4-BCE-97-E7-85067587-C021.jpg

The support line (see arrow) we reached today is in line with my original theory that BTC reaching higher lows will be ignored by people panicking and being dramatic.
All while not paying attention that we’re actually seeing HIGHER lows in an uptrend

To finish this off,
an update on my $31.300 entry earlier today

BTC 15m timeframe
349376-FD-F6-DD-4-C88-9-F5-A-81-D400-B66-E93.jpg

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Of course. Theres no reason not to dca into good projects that will bounce back

Fly

Superstar
Daps
People say they are expecting a sideways market for months on end to lul the retail investors to sleep leading to a panic sell.

How long will these prices stay low?
Prices bounce up a tad bit already.
Did the same thing a few days ago after the initial crash. Some coins pumped as much as 60% before tanking even lower this time around. I think BTC goes to 20-25k before before prices stagnate for a few months but I’m no expert :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At least wait for some signal of strength. I'm 100% usdt until the market shows a clear sign of reversal. MAYBE I'll do some quick day trade flipping but even that's risky right now. I'm just gonna chill before I jump back in. Even if I gotta buy back in a little higher later. Anything can happen right now. These rich people control the game. We gotta wait and see what they wanna do with it. Too much orchestrated fud surrounding crypto right now.

Of course...:ld: but I'm using hotbit so I need to buy these cryptos and put them on my wallet in case the site crashes again and also I'm not using or paying eth fees but there is a minimum amount you have to buy before you can withdraw them... So I wanna do this now while everything is low priced...

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I'm holding btc long term. I may sell 1 if it hits 100k+ though but keeping the rest. As far as my alts just waiting for the right time to sell. Was close before this crash. Another alt is a longer term play. I got in so early that I'm not selling anytime soon.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@ReasonableMatic Long as we continue to get those The Wire gifs and memes. :mjgrin:

Charts are cool with me. Legit ones with good TA of course. I'm a fan of the 1 day ones myself. Feel like the real small timeframes don't paint a full picture especially for long term holding. But I know they're important for those in for a quick flip. Of course anything is possible in the crazy conditions the market currently in.