1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
@ReasonableMatic Long as we continue to get those The Wire gifs and memes. :mjgrin:

Charts are cool with me. Legit ones with good TA of course. I'm a fan of the 1 day ones myself. Feel like the real small timeframes don't paint a full picture especially for long term holding. But I know they're important for those in for a quick flip. Of course anything is possible in the crazy conditions the market currently in.
I hear you, but this is where you need to expand your mind fam.

Lower timeframes can be used to help you find your best entry point.

I’m not gonna let this “short-term only” narrative slide here. I already deaded that in that previous DOGE post where I showed y’all lower timeframes and higher timeframes and it didn’t matter cause ppl STILL complained because THEY didn’t know how lower and higher timeframes work in confluence. Only for DOGE to go through the roof later.

Lower and Higher timeframes work together.
Just like the RSI and MACD are a part of confluence. DYOR and you’ll understand.
6-DA0-E957-E409-43-D8-8808-73-E8-B313892-D.jpg

The same thing happened with FTM when I told
y’all where the bottom was using LOWER timeframes AND higher timeframes while ppl were scared but nikkas still complained.

You don’t exclusively trade on a 1M or 1W time frame as a longterm trader do you?
Neither do I.

You start at a higher timeframe and then you zoom in gradually to find your entry.

And yes, this ALSO means you can find your entry FOR the longterm on a lower timeframe, this is where you need to expand your mind.
lower timeframes don’t have ONE function.

Again, DYOR and you’ll understand it.

For example, remember the back and forth I was having about this very exact same thing with FTM when nikkas was scared, assuming I only looked at lower timeframes and it didn’t matter?

The smell of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt being thrown around :russ::dead:
They’re coming :wow::wow::wow:
st9qX4xEuNaBTcqjcJSD1OFR5mqLQ7vw8dgodw-nW3w.jpg

Lower lows, followed by higher highs:ahh:

EzOve7_UUAYmc7a

EzOvVNDVoAgzPk_

Riding like I’m OX, on crypto blocks
Increase violence, deep sliding
Bought another dip, ain’t even THINK bout it

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

[/SPOILER]

nikkas just ASSUMED I only looked at the 1H lower timeframe, completely ignoring the fact that I posted the parallel between the lower AND higher timeframe in real-time at the time.

So I had to double back and dead that shyt by zooming out and showed proof after the fact.
Remember that “silly little chart” I posted out here to tell y’all how shyt would play out when ppl were panicking :sas1:

Let’s zoom out and have a look how accurate that call was shall we :sas1:
file.jpg

real-world-example.png

Those that bought the FTM dips at Krystian DYOR when I told y’all to go shopping during the flash crash sale got their investment TRIPLED in 6 days :sas2:

We eating :blessed::blessed::blessed:
7afef673bc8631e355870036763843d2.jpg
That’s a 3x flip in 6 days because of lower time frame accuracy helping to identify the bottom of a multiple day long, whereas if I woulda waited and stayed on the 1D and didn’t look at lower timeframes that wouldn’t have been the case.
This also applies to a multiple week long if you’re at the end of a completely wave goin into a long upwards trend for weeks.

The point is, you wanna be as close as possible to the BOTTOM of a run as possible, lower timeframes help achieve that goal as you can see.

So the narrative that lower timeframes ONLY function for short-term traders has been laid to rest for future reference :salute:
291-CBDAC-69-D8-4-A53-A17-A-C65631489180.jpg

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, but this is where you need to expand your mind fam.

Lower timeframes let more accurate you can find your entry pint.

I’m not gonna let this “short-term only” narrative slide here. I already deaded that in that previous DOGE post where I showed y’all lower timeframes and higher timeframes and it didn’t matter cause ppl STILL complained because THEY didn’t know how lower and higher timeframes work in confluence. Only for DOGE to go through the roof later.

Lower and Higher timeframes work together.
Just like the RSI and MACD are a part of confluence. DYOR and you’ll understand.
6-DA0-E957-E409-43-D8-8808-73-E8-B313892-D.jpg

The same thing happened with FTM when I told
y’all where the bottom was using LOWER timeframes AND higher timeframes while ppl were scared but nikkas still complained.

You don’t exclusively trade on a 1M or 1W time frame as a longterm trader do you?
Neither do I.

You start at a higher timeframe and then you zoom in gradually to find your entry.

And yes, this ALSO means you can find your entry FOR the longterm on a lower timeframe, this is where you need to expand your mind.
lower timeframes don’t have ONE function.

Again, DYOR and you’ll understand it.

For example, remember the back and forth I was having about this very exact same thing with FTM when nikkas was scared, assuming I only looked at lowe timeframes and it didn’t matter?
I feel like I might have asked you but I can't remember where did you learn to read chats and TA.

It's something I'd really like to lean and understand better

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully @OJdidit isn't at the point where he's going in to work tomorrow apologizing for cursing at his coworkers and acting a fool and for announcing he's quitting, and they let him stay at the job. :mjcry:

You gonna be able to quit one day breh, don't worry. :mjcry:
Naw breh I'm still actually quiting. Thats the luxury of being debt free, they can all kiss my ass

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I feel like I might have asked you but I can't remember where did you learn to read chats and TA.

It's something I'd really like to lean and understand better
I’m the type of person that goes looking for in-depth knowledge about whatever it is that I’m doin.

I’ll register and sit through a couple hours of an OMFIF meeting with ALGO present to understand what crypto means within the structure of Finance. To further understand why THEY are the only ones in those meetings in the whole crypto space.

Just like I recently posted that beef TESLA has with Stellantis that directly affects the market space even though it takes place OUTSIDE of Crypto. And I promise you, it’s more than just a DOGE tweet from Elon or a ban from China FUD tweet.

A lotta nikkas won’t go there and would rather use that time to look for a new scam to flip. Which is completely fine ofcourse, to each his own. I simply chose another approach to spend my time. I’m speaking for ME.

That bein said, for TA you can start here and take it from there. Good Luck
https://www.investopedia.com

I’m just letting you know what I do to understand the market. You have to decide for yourself what your approach is. There are multiple ways to get it.
C342-FCDE-2720-4-B17-85-FC-6832-A1-F8059-D.jpg
72-DC1088-AEAF-41-D9-90-C1-6-AB077909203.jpg

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh, you think we're in Bear market season and done until the halving (2024)

Ironically some of the moves the brehs in here have been suggesting will REALLY pay off in the long run (1 to 3 years). I'm taking notes.

Buy low, sell high...:ld: :wow: a tale old as time...