1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
sometimes I question the intelligence of some yall, breh lmfaoooooo

This a bull signal, whales are transferring massive amounts of money to exchanges, ready to buy and or have already bought and transferring coins to a wallet...

And that’s just the ones that’s done in public,, google dark pool trading :sas2:

Private institutional bullish buyers will use dark pool trading to get in basically in secret, without little affect to the market so you think it’s bearish, but it’s not :sas2:
:ufdup: no need to get all hostile. Everyone wanna argue in here when there's no need for it. I know what those alerts mean, I just saw some going to exchanges and some away from exchanges and didn't know what to think of it. But someone who may not know or be new to the game wouldn't know what to think. Thanks for your input. :salute:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:ufdup: no need to get all hostile. Everyone wanna argue in here when there's no need for it. I know what those alerts mean, I just saw some going to exchanges and some away from exchanges and didn't know what to think of it. But someone who may not know or be new to the game wouldn't know what to think. Thanks for your input. :salute:

all good!

Here’s a link about dark pools that sums it up perfectly

Dark Pools: Hidden Exchanges Where Whales Play With Big Bitcoin

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I don't know I feel like any more manipulation and any deeper of a crash crypto becomes a joke and prove the point of why Banks and regulation will always be needed even though they are just as corrupt in their own ways.

And while it's fun to gamble no one wants to put their trust into something they can't depend on short term.

I think this is a dangerous game and a potential turning point if the game continues to be played.

I'm not worried personally but I do think it's a black eye
theres levels of manipulation in every market though, from stocks to real estate

ReasonableMatic

Daps
BTC :sas1:
6-E9135-E8-AF0-A-4-C67-9-F7-C-8570006-FEFD3.jpg

Stop fukkin PLAYIN with me!!!
0403606be61ad45bc52149be02444d42.png

BTC
BBA3-DB9-F-A4-CE-4-C46-AFC0-FE36-CFBD4-BEB.jpg

@NotaPAWG @mannyrs13 @satireprod:sas1:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
theres levels of manipulation in every market though, from stocks to real estate
Yeah for sure, but psychologically this brutal for most people.

People lose everything in the stocks, but I never heard of more people getting liquidated quicker and losing everything and killing themselves then I have since I got into crypto...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
In other words, the elite find ways to control everything and get around things, even things like bitcoin. With the right amount of money, you can get away with illegal crypto transactions or even genocide. :francis:

Yup, there’s a site you can actually see the percentage of dark pool trading day to day and weekly but you have to pay.’

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
since matic ran up and it was a layer 2 scalable solution

what do you think is going to happen to harmony one?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
March 2020: Bitcoin crashes to 4k... Ethereum crashes to $100... Link was under $2... ADA was like 2 cents... BNB was $10... etc. :damn:

May 2021: Bitcoin "crashes" to 30k. Ethereum "crashes" to 2k. Link "crashes" to $20. ADA "crashes" to $1.50. BNB "crashes" to $350... We haven't seen these prices since...... February-April. :what: :aicmon: This is the big one Elizabeth! :dame: It's over. :francis:

Some of yall are clearly overleveraged. Log off and relax for a while. Go spend time with your kids. Play fetch with your dog or something. Short term volatility in crypto is to be expected. Stop looking at 1D and 7D's and zoom out.

I feel you and agree...

but its not so much the prices that should have people worried, its more about the correction percentage thats really high and it might not be over yet. Either way I think we are fine long term. I woke up down ALOT......ALOT ALOT, and after the initial shock I aint tripping. This is a marathon

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yeah for sure, but psychologically this brutal for most people.

People lose everything in the stocks, but I never heard of more people getting liquidated quicker and losing everything and killing themselves then I have since I got into crypto...
To me the drop today was kind of ehh compared to last March where shyt was looking bleak had Bitmex not pulled the plug. Now that was some scary shyt

If you're losing everything or killing yourself over this it means you were playing games with leverage you shouldn't have been or you put in more than you were willing to lose.

nikkas putting their rent money in SAFEMOON :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me the drop today was kind of ehh compared to last March where shyt was looking bleak had Bitmex not pulled the plug. Now that was some scary shyt

If you're losing everything or killing yourself over this it means you were playing games with leverage you shouldn't have been or you put in more than you were willing to lose.

nikkas putting their rent money in SAFEMOON :mjlol:
I think this one feels a bit worse to me this time because it feels more "unnatural".